Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

student saving account

Options
  • 16-08-2014 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi I have a student account wit BOI. I am just wondering is it possibly to set up a savings account aswell? Where a certain amount every wk is taken out if the account when it is lodged, and put into saving? If so what is the cost of this. Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

daisydood wrote: »
    Hi I have a student account wit BOI. I am just wondering is it possibly to set up a savings account aswell? Where a certain amount every wk is taken out if the account when it is lodged, and put into saving? If so what is the cost of this. Thank you
    Hi daisydood,

Thanks for the post.

Yes, you can certainly open a savings account with Bank of Ireland. Here is a link to some of our savings products.

Also there are no charges for having a savings account.

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Janette[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭daisydood

Hi daisydood,

Thanks for the post.

Yes, you can certainly open a savings account with Bank of Ireland. Here is a link to some of our savings products.
    Also there are no charges for having a savings account.

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Janette[/font]

Hi Janette. Thanks for your reply. Iv opened a 365 savings account. I am wondering is there a savings account whereby I can deposit say 50 per week rather than 200 per month. It would suit my needs much better to be able to have a fixed amount coming out every week rather than per month. Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi daisydood,

Thanks for your reply. 

In this case, it would be best to call our Savings team on 0818 200 347 and they can give you the best advise on this and let you know what type of savings account would best suit your needs. You can also request a call back from our Savings team here just click on the Request a Call back on the top right corner.

I hope this helps you and please let us know if you need help with anything else. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement