Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FSA Pay League H2H Thread

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

YUfKk1C.png

Looking like (no need to try and prove me wrong jimmii ;)) a straight up shoot-out between myself and AprRo. May the best man win!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Looking like (no need to try and prove me wrong jimmii ;)) a straight up shoot-out between myself and AprRo. May the best man win!

Hopefully the FPL gods will see that and it will increase my chances of hitting 75 points by about 20%! Its so on now.

Is the payout for this posted anywhere?

jimmii wrote: »
    Hopefully the FPL gods will see that and it will increase my chances of hitting 75 points by about 20%! Its so on now.

If I can't muster two wins out of four, I don't deserve a money spot anyway (cue four losses :pac:)

jimmii wrote: »
    Is the payout for this posted anywhere?

Winner: €230
    Runner up: €150

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=92475973&postcount=95

Top 2 ah ffs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭AdpRo

YUfKk1C.png

ha, I'd never be brave enough to post something like that but I hope you are right!

Didn't realise 2nd was so much.

Wow, jimmii puts up 35 points and is already consigned to a loss in this. I'm 8 points up with my Ivan+Aguero against Monreal+Azpi+Sanchez(c). Even if Aguero puts up 12 points tomorrow, I wouldn't feel comfortable with a 20 point lead against Sanchez x2 and Monreal

I'm in trouble this week as well.

Remote Boys Ivan + 15 pts v Kun, Silva & Terry, all other players the same.

Could do with a Sliva wondershow tomorrow as a good day for Kun would mean you winning as well!!

AdpRo wrote: »

Could do with a Sliva wondershow tomorrow as a good day for Kun would mean you winning as well!!

Yup, saw that. I could really do with Kun and Silva running wild for normal leagues so I guess it's a bit of a win-win for me

• Advertisement

The perfect gameweek here for me, getting a lucky 1 pt win and Ziegler1988 getting turned over by Sanchez tonight!

The perfect gameweek here for me, getting a lucky 1 pt win and Ziegler1988 getting turned over by Sanchez tonight!
    Wow, jimmii puts up 35 points and is already consigned to a loss in this. I'm 8 points up with my Ivan+Aguero against Monreal+Azpi+Sanchez(c). Even if Aguero puts up 12 points tomorrow, I wouldn't feel comfortable with a 20 point lead against Sanchez x2 and Monreal

30 point lead wouldn't have even been safe :(. "keep calm" won by a point as well, grrr.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Lads, as mentioned in the other thread, I will be away with work from 22nd May until mid June - if the positions are decided before the final day (ie unassailable leads) I will send the winnings on to the lucky f*ckers on the 19th May either by paypal or bank transfer - if you are in the pay positions can you send me details by PM by then and I'll ensure a pre season end payment!! Alternatively, the money will be there by the 18th of June, the day I return....

Thankfully this weeks win means I'm definitely going to be in the first 2, nice to make some money this year after blanking last year! 4 points ahead of Ziegler1988 so 1 more win needed to be sure of 1st place.

Thankfully this weeks win means I'm definitely going to be in the first 2, nice to make some money this year after blanking last year! 4 points ahead of Ziegler1988 so 1 more win needed to be sure of 1st place.

Congrats! I'm still at least a draw away from securing money (and that might not be enough since Castel is breathing down my neck in overall points). Hopefully manual_man can do me a favour, but I'd be delighted to just get the win and guarantee 2nd

Hi mate,

Can you send me your bank details and I will send you the money on Sunday if things are all resolved.

Ziegler,

Can you do the same over weekend, you should be sure of 2nd by then.

Thanks

Hi mate,

Can you send me your bank details and I will send you the money on Sunday if things are all resolved.

Ziegler,

Can you do the same over weekend, you should be sure of 2nd by then.

Thanks

Don't jinx it mirwillbeback!! But will do if that's how it works out by next Wed and thanks again for your hard work

I'm playing a dead team with Lukaku(C). Certainly makes the Everton-West Ham match more interesting than the non-event it was....

I'm well behind 47-19 with dead's 14 pointer Rose to come in with the inevitable Azpi no-show. Up to Arsenal to overhaul the deficit

• Advertisement

Just saw that there, couldn't believe it, mountain to climb for you especially if Rose gets on. My game tight, 19 from 4 v 13 from 3.

Of course he gets lucky de Gea cleanie as well. I think I've lost

Morning all.

Looks like our league winner is AdpRo so as I am away for a few weeks I'll send on the winnings to him today. 2nd is not yet crystal clear so need to wait to send on that.
    If you don't receive anything from me over next few weeks it's because I am working at sea with no internet but rest assured the cash will be there on 18th jan latest - whoever is 2nd please send on their payment details ( hope I haven't jinxed you Ziegler )

Hmm, it's unlikely but I don't think 1st place is wrapped up yet for AdpRo

Hmm, it's unlikely but I don't think 1st place is wrapped up yet for AdpRo

Now it is. Congrats AdpRo and well played. Castel won so I face a nervy last day of seeing whether I crash out of money places all together; want to give me and easy win finnharpsboy ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Now it is. Congrats AdpRo and well played. Castel won so I face a nervy last day of seeing whether I crash out of money places all together; want to give me and easy win finnharpsboy ;)

emmmmm :D:D

• Advertisement

Just back on-line after a weeks hols, delighted to have won this. Hard luck Ziegler, we were neck and neck from around christmas I reckon, I hope you secure 2nd tomorrow after been in the money places most of the season.

PS thanks for running the comp and for the payout Mrwillbeback, although I do think it was a little early!

Phew, barely squeaked out the win here. Thank fook

Advertisement