Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GO-Kart Seats Robbed

Options
  • 16-08-2014 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

My daughter turned 12 today.She got up, opened her cards.
    I looked out the window and her Bike was lying on top of her go-kart.
    The two seats where taken.Someone had robbed them.
    We where lucky as the Go-Kart and Bike where chained to the wall.
    But they still took the seats.
    Cant believe the scum out there. Shes 12.

If anyone sees them, will you give me shout.
    Thanks,Cathy

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

That's awful Cathy. Hope you get them back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

That's awful Cathy. Hope you get them back.

No sign so far.God love her.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭I carried a watermelon

Those go-kart seats can sell for about 50 to 60 Euros EACH at markets etc. Maybe check adverts, done deal or even the balbriggan market to see if anybody is trying to sell the seats in the next few days. Stealing go-kart seats is easy money for scumbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

cathy01, you seem to have these sort of issues regularly and it is terrible to hear, but do you have a back garden that you could store items in? Rather than them being on show and inviting (I don't mean it is right though) to these thieves.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

No I wish i did.Santa had to take the door off the hinges Christmas eve with the help of two other elves.Then put them back on , then take the off again Christmas morning, then put the back on.
    The joys.

• Advertisement
Advertisement