Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters Timetable

Options
  • 16-08-2014 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

I'm starting a part time masters in data analytics in September. I've asked them for a sample timetable but they had no information apart from the start date.

I just want to know when exams are etc as I want to book holidays.

So could someone who has done a part time masters let me know please? Are there exams in December/January time?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

sebcity wrote: »
    I'm starting a part time masters in data analytics in September. I've asked them for a sample timetable but they had no information apart from the start date.

I just want to know when exams are etc as I want to book holidays.

So could someone who has done a part time masters let me know please? Are there exams in December/January time?

Thanks

All Xmas exams were in Jan, but there was talk of moving them to December last year.

In short, no one will know till College starts back and it's confirmed to the Student body!

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭gauchesnell

actually for Semester1 are being held in december and january.

sorry I cant post links but if you look under the DIT Academic Calendar the provisional dates for the Semester 1 exams can be found there

More information should be available once the academic year starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Joaquin223

This will show you whether you have exams in December or January: http://www.dit.ie/media/newsimages/Examinations%20schedule%20-%202014%20-%202015%20-%20College%20of%20S&H.pdf

and your best bet at a clear timetable for the course would be this android app (just enter the course code etc.):
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mick88.dittimetable&hl=en

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

Thanks all for the replies.

Didn't realise there were apps!

Think I'll be taking the holidays in February so!

Advertisement