If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FLASH CLEARANCE - DENON WIRELESS SPEAKERS

Options
  • 16-08-2014 4:15pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Guys I have 2 ex-demo Denon Cocoons that I would like to clear!

1: Denon DSD500 Cocoon Home - Airplay Speaker / Dock
    http://www.denon.co.uk/uk/product/pages/product-detail.aspx?catid=networkproducts&subid=cocoonseries&productid=cocoonhome

This is a top quality Wireless music system for Apple, Android or windows smart devices.

The Cocoon Home is a statement that does not require any compromise on the quality of music you enjoy in your home. The touch sensitive control buttons, the retractable tray with OLED display, the Denon Double layer woofers that reliably produce the original Denon Sound from a large variety of sources... The Cocoon also includes internet radio and it connects to other devices in your home network.

l_COCOON5_WHITE_FRONT_CLOSED_EB_RGB.png
    Was £399.95 - One Demo unit ( as new in white) to clear at £149.95

2: Denon DSD300 Cocoon Portable - Airplay Speaker / Dock

The Cocoon Portable carries the full functionality and concept of the bigger Cocoon Home - but designed for indoor and outdoor use alike, The built-in rechargeable battery for instance allows for up to 5 hours of independent use The cabinet is constructed out of one single piece, resulting in an utterly robust and solid construction that is splash water protected. The convenient handle in the back makes it easy to take it along, and the remote control can be stowed away.

l_COCOON3_BLACK_FRONT_CLOSED_RGB.png

Was £299.95- One Demo unit ( as new in black) to clear at £99.95

First Boardie to post gets first option!

Thanks as ever,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭ablelocks

I'll go for the dsd300.  it won't fully make up for missing out on the philips but...

thanks John,

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ablelocks wrote: »
    I'll go for the dsd300.  it won't fully make up for missing out on the philips but...

thanks John,
    Hi Ablelocks

No probblem.

We'll give you a call ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭ablelocks

on mature reflection I'm going to pass on this guys - apologies.  

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Ablelocks.

No worries at all. Ill have your name removed from it :)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

'Eh Able, How are we supposed to make a living when mature reflection exists, down with that sort of thing..

;)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.