Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Price Changes FPL 14/15 **Mod warning 1st post**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Thanks I never knew this.

Boyd to Isgrove might be done. That 0.2 could be valuable.

Dangerous game to go into December with players that won't feature. Come the Xmas period you will need all 15 players. 2 day turnaround between Dec 26 and 28 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Thanks I never knew this.

Boyd to Isgrove might be done. That 0.2 could be valuable.

Boydinho forever. Isgrove could keep going down and you'll lose value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

Janmaat up, dier and jovetic down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

CSF wrote: »
    It's against the rules

Correct me if i'm wrong, but don't you have 2 teams?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Ace2007 wrote: »

Nobody should have. 1 FPL team, and 1 Ultimate team should be enough. I don't think this forum should condone otherwise unless they relax the rule. If you go to the Help section on the official website it's literally the first question on there. In the interest of fair play everybody is allowed 1 team, but this 1 team can be used in multiple leagues.

Price rises are just 1 of the reasons for this being unfair

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

8-10 wrote: »
    Nobody should have. 1 FPL team, and 1 Ultimate team should be enough. I don't think this forum should condone otherwise unless they relax the rule. If you go to the Help section on the official website it's literally the first question on there. In the interest of fair play everybody is allowed 1 team, but this 1 team can be used in multiple leagues.

Price rises are just 1 of the reasons for this being unfair

I think people running a season team or a novelty team such as irish players is no harm if not covered by the rules.

Also I think the CSF reference may relate to his having a placeholder team in the FSA Qualifying League which is a little silly in fairness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Ace2007 wrote: »
    You're correct, I realise the hypocrisy but it was unavoidable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Deleted off-topic post about the multiple teams debate. See here => http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=93064533&postcount=5

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,335 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

//MOD

As the discussion about multiple teams keep on flaring up in this thread I've set up a separate thread here. Any more discussion about multiple teams in this thread will lead to cards; you have been warned.

//MOD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

jebforever wrote: »
    No risers and only 2 no fallers.

1736952a62711e2285512cdc3e003a50.png

Hope you don't mind me stealing your post, jebforever? It might be useful template for this week events

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭G1032

5 fallers Wonski

Ryan Shawcross
    Jonas Olsson
    Rory Donnelly
    Bezerra Maciel Júnior, José Paulo
    Anthony Knockaert

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

G1032 wrote: »
    5 fallers Wonski

Ryan Shawcross
    Jonas Olsson
    Rory Donnelly
    Bezerra Maciel Júnior, José Paulo
    Anthony Knockaert

oops:o Mixed up the dates on the fplstats website.

Hmmm. Downing been due to rise the past two nights on fffix, who are now more than 90% accurate.

Downing finally went up last night
    A good few dropped including Koscielny, Cisse and Blackett

Downing finally went up last night
    A good few dropped including Koscielny, Cisse and Blackett

Ayoze up also.

Another rise from Downing on Friday would be nice.

FHFC wrote: »
    Ayoze up also.

Ya. Missed that. That bug is going these days!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

No risers.

Phil Jones, Lukaku, S. Davis and Falcao down.

Seems like there hasn't been many risers at all in the last week!

No risers.

Phil Jones, Lukaku, S. Davis and Falcao down.

Seems like there hasn't been many risers at all in the last week!

Always the same in international breaks as far as I can see, even last year when there were more price changes. Transfers will recommence from tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Always the same in international breaks as far as I can see, even last year when there were more price changes. Transfers will recommence from tomorrow.

Don't get me wrong, I've been delighted with the relative calm! It's a nice break. I might even get away with not making a transfer this week (depending on ADM).

• Advertisement

Don't get me wrong, I've been delighted with the relative calm! It's a nice break. I might even get away with not making a transfer this week (depending on ADM).

Yeah. It's just that I have never yet seen any evidence of the perceived advantage of wild carding in the international break due to more chance of price rises.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Yeah. It's just that I have never yet seen any evidence of the perceived advantage of wild carding in the international break due to more chance of price rises.

There was definitely more value in it in the past but with the new price change system there isn't as much reason for sure.

Dammit, Dummet set to rise tonight. Was hoping to wait to get confirmation on ADM before moving.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭qwabercd

2 years ago there was a load of price rises during the first international break, was very beneficial for my team value and a few more on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Lads,

ADM/Hazard. Either close to a rise or fall tonight? Can't get on to FF Fix.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

SantryRed wrote: »
    Lads,

ADM/Hazard. Either close to a rise or fall tonight? Can't get on to FF Fix.

Di Maria's on -42.7%, Hazard's on 41.6%. Both are safe tonight at least.

• Advertisement

qwabercd wrote: »
    2 years ago there was a load of price rises during the first international break, was very beneficial for my team value and a few more on here.

Aye, have only been playing since last season, and every international break I've experienced has been worse than the average week for price changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Dammit, Dummet set to rise tonight. Was hoping to wait to get confirmation on ADM before moving.

Do we move now?

Sakho the latest injury doubt has put me up **** creek! Don't know what to do

Do we move now?

I'm moving. I am lucky to only have adm on the doubtful list. If he is confirmed out I'd be open to a -4.

Btw, dummet is only at 98.5 at 11pm, my gut is he won't go up tonight, but I'm not going to risk it as only have 0.1 in the bank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Aye, have only been playing since last season, and every international break I've experienced has been worse than the average week for price changes.

Its changed a lot in the last few years you used to be able to add a considerable amount using your WC over a break. You would get a good few players going up .3

Do we move now?

Back pain sounds very vague and can't be proven. Sounds to me like Sakho just cried off himself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

PVA dropped, no other change.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

AdpRo wrote: »

This is like!

Another day to ponder over my ever growing injury list!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

AdpRo wrote: »

Makes his eventual return to my team sometime in the future a little sweeter. Godspeed young troubadour! :)

ADM flag and then being taken away might be a blessing since he's reset to 0% on FFF. Cesc owners might get lucky with the same thing if he doesn't drop tonight and Mourinho declares him fit in the presser tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

ADM flag and then being taken away might be a blessing since he's reset to 0% on FFF. Cesc owners might get lucky with the same thing if he doesn't drop tonight and Mourinho declares him fit in the presser tomorrow.

I'd imagine he will drop tonight though. Thursday night is usually a big enough transfer night. Not Friday, or Saturday morning. But still sizeable enough to see him lose that extra 5%. Bizarre Imo with his fixture being what it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭tom_k

Clyne and Dummett rise. Fallers are Fabregas, Kompany, Kolarov and Akpom.

Fabregas dropping is bad news for me. This lost £0.1m may prove itself costly in the near future :(...

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

iroced wrote: »
    Fabregas dropping is bad news for me. This lost £0.1m may prove itself costly in the near future :(...

Don't worry about it and hang tight, Cesc is due a goal soon not to mention his constant flow of assists!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Clyne rise cancels out the Fab drop which is something I guess. Wasn't going to rock the boat this week and it looks like I'll be able to bank my transfer! If Pelle doesn't perform this week, I think I'll be dropping him and also upgrading Fab -> Hazard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Any sign of Moore dropping or Yun rising folks?

If not, I think I'll bank my transfer.

• Advertisement

Lemlin wrote: »
    Any sign of Moore dropping or Yun rising folks?

If not, I think I'll bank my transfer.
    Moore won't drop. Full stop. He's actually rising ;).

Yun is about 40% up (on fpls, FFF and fiso). So you should be fine :cool:.

Moore won't drop. Full stop. He's actually rising ;).

Yun is about 40% up (on fpls, FFF and fiso). So you should be fine :cool:.

Good stuff, reckon I'll bank so and next week may see me welcome Leighton to my team :eek:

A solitary price rise. Eden Hazard goes to 10.1.

Nine fall, the only notable ones beings Welbeck and Schneiderlin.

Good luck all for GW 12.

Bugger, I've lost my 0.1m resale profit on Welbeck. At least I won't be forced into a Saturday transfer now....

Bugger, I've lost my 0.1m resale profit on Welbeck. At least I won't be forced into a Saturday transfer now....

Welbeck may well reward you with points tomorrow. He punished me last week when I jettisoned him for Sakho. I was close to transferring him back in today except i have Sanchez already.

tom_k wrote: »

Ah sh*te :mad:.

I may regret not having made the Fab -> Hazard switch this week. Already £0.2m lost... I was £0.1m short for it but could have taken this opportunity to ditch King for a £4.4m MF.

Ah sh*te :mad:.

I may regret not having made the Fab -> Hazard switch this week. Already £0.2m lost... I was £0.1m short for it but could have taken this opportunity to ditch King for a £4.4m MF.

I hear ya. I can see Fab picking up another yellow this GW too which will force my hand when he's suspended.

tom_k wrote: »

Nine fall, the only notable ones beings Welbeck and Schneiderlin.

Good luck all for GW 12.

Sh!te. Lost my profit on Welbeck. Money is tight enough as it is

Sh!te. Lost my profit on Welbeck. Money is tight enough as it is

He'll continue to drop I'd imagine now with Giroud and Walcott back.

• Advertisement

Lemlin wrote: »
    He'll continue to drop I'd imagine now with Giroud and Walcott back.

Oh for sure he will but my plan involved playing him against United and then doing a small bit of rejigging to get Costa in for him.

At least now I suppose, like was posted above by someone else, I can have a longer think about what to do as I won't be forced to sell tonight (unless Costa goes riot today)

Advertisement