Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Price Changes FPL 14/15 **Mod warning 1st post**

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭amber69

really i have another transfer? so is that 2 i will have??

how does it work, i have one from this gw and another before or after tuesday?

You get one per game week not per week. So one for Tuesday and another for Saturday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭G1032

Rooney, De Gea, Bony, Aguero, Siggy, Eriksen all going up tonight for anybody interested.

ADM and Pelle amongst those going down......

And Costa now too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Ah crap. Was hoping to wait till the last minute on Tues, but I am NOT losing another 0.1m on Di Maria. Sold him at the right time but getting him back in for the Palace game was a big mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

G1032 wrote: »
    Rooney, De Gea, Bony, Aguero, Siggy, Eriksen all going up tonight for anybody interested.

ADM and Pelle amongst those going down......

if true, i couldn't of picked a better week to bin adm/pelle and bring in bony/eriksen

665743.gif

Looks like Costa will drop tonight too...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

PVA close to falling to 4.3
    will be great value when he comes back. rojo already back....not sure if PVA had to have surgery though whereas rojo didn't

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

How likely is costa to fall tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Ace2007 wrote: »
    FFFix are saying he will fall. He's on -87.3% and losing 5.54% per hour. It'll be close.

• Advertisement

Ace2007 wrote: »

Looks pretty likely. FFFix are predicting it and they are pretty spot on. I doubted them last night as ADM was only at 80 something percent well after midnight, but due to his rate of NTO they said he'd drop and he did.

Similar situation with Costa tonight. Currently at 87% but predicted to drop and I think he will. Had him since 10.5 so the drop costs me 0.1 too. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

FHFC wrote: »
    Looks pretty likely. FFFix are predicting it and they are pretty spot on. I doubted them last night as ADM was only at 80 something percent well after midnight, but due to his rate of NTO they said he'd drop and he did.

Similar situation with Costa tonight. Currently at 87% but predicted to drop and I think he will. Had him since 10.5 so the drop costs me 0.1 too. :mad:

I was monitoring it and Fix changed Di Maria's status from 'tonight' to 'tomorrow' about an hour before the price change. It certainly caught me out, I thought he'd escape a drop last night. I didn't lose my selling price on him though.

Rooney, De Gea, Aguero, Bony, Siggy, Eriksen up.

ADM down. Also Lloris, Sahko, Dier, Ulloa. No Costa.

No rise for RVP strangely enough. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

That's a great result for Costa owners who are going to keep him.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

MOD: lads please stay on topic. No posts pertaining to potential team lineups.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Can anyone tell me how likely the following are to move up/down respectively? I'm still not sure which sites to trust this season:

Di Maria, Hazard, Siggy, Rooney, Costa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Can anyone tell me how likely the following are to move up/down respectively? I'm still not sure which sites to trust this season:

Fantasyfootballfix is probably the most reliable. More often than not they get it right.

Tonight, Di Maria and Costa are both due to drop.

Hazard, Siggy and Rooney look like a few days away from a price rise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Costa/Di Maria look to be the only changers tonight (both to drop)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Thanks lads. Now just have to decide if it's worth a 0.1 drop in value to see for sure whether Rooney plays.

manual_man wrote: »
    Costa/Di Maria look to be the only changers tonight (both to drop)

Fabregas and Sanchez to go up. Pelle another notable to drop.

Costa dropping with 198% of NTO threshold is pretty annoying for those who did a short term sell. If he'd dropped last night he was certain to go down 0.2 at least this week.

Costa dropping with 198% of NTO threshold is pretty annoying for those who did a short term sell. If he'd dropped last night he was certain to go down 0.2 at least this week.

I was just responding to the players referred to by Necronomicon...

re. Costa yeah being one of those who's held on to him it's nice to see he escaped a drop last night, going down tonight for sure but hopefully he can avoid a 2nd drop tomorrow night

• Advertisement

On the bright side we (well I can) wait until tomorrow without losing 0.1 on him.
    Hopefully he gets transferred out en masse tomorrow too.

PARlance wrote: »
    On the bright side we (well I can) wait until tomorrow without losing 0.1 on him.
    Hopefully he gets transferred out en masse tomorrow too.

I'd say he might. I'd have lost value on the first drop as had him since 10.5, and costs me 0.4 above my selling price to get him back. So was hoping for the 0.2 drop so I'd only pay 0.2 more to get him back. At the rate he was shipped today it could still happen tomorrow as many will be waiting for the line ups.

So let me get this straight, you still don't own RVP.......you're not gonna chicken out now are ya!?! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

It might be that they are all being compressed into 2/3 nights, but there seems to be a lot of changes this week. Cesc and Sanchez look like going up tonight, Pelle, Costa and ADM all look like going down...

It might be that they are all being compressed into 2/3 nights, but there seems to be a lot of changes this week. Cesc and Sanchez look like going up tonight, Pelle, Costa and ADM all look like going down...

The short weeks are great for price changes in my short experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

I've had a nice bump in team value last 3 nights alright! unexpected and useful coming into January

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

This one is special though. ADM injury (he could drop thrice in 3 days), Pellè tough run & Costa 5th YC and not on his September form forced many hands. Hazard, Eriksen, Austin, Bony, Rooney being some of the ones benefitting from it.

Fabregas, Sanchez, Jakupovic up.

ADM, Diego Costa, Pellè, Lamela, Diamé, Van Aanholt, Zouma, Capoue down

---

ADM dropped thrice in 3 days :eek:. Pellè twice. Costa finally dropped.
    Van Aanholt down to £4.3m is one to monitor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

iroced wrote: »
    Fabregas, Sanchez, Jakupovic up.

ADM, Diego Costa, Pellè, Lamela, Diamé, Van Aanholt, Zouma, Capoue down

---

ADM dropped thrice in 3 days :eek:. Costa finally dropped.

Down to 4.3 now, he could be a bargain when he returns.

Haha your lightspeed flash post beat my edit ^^.

i'll take him at 4.3

• Advertisement

i'll take him at 4.3
    How long is he out for yet? Can he drop to £4.2m or that's too much to ask for?

I'd say he might. I'd have lost value on the first drop as had him since 10.5, and costs me 0.4 above my selling price to get him back. So was hoping for the 0.2 drop so I'd only pay 0.2 more to get him back. At the rate he was shipped today it could still happen tomorrow as many will be waiting for the line ups.

So let me get this straight, you still don't own RVP.......you're not gonna chicken out now are ya!?! :)

Still haven't pulled the trigger yet :)
    I would be lying if I didn't rethink it once or twice today, I might need some support tomorrow :(

How long is he out for yet? Can he drop to £4.2m or that's too much to ask for?

back around end of Jan if i remember correctly. fingers crossed i can hold on to my Jan WC til then. i don't have Mr Prodston-esque powers of resistance:D

re. 4.2 i doubt it! extremely few active players will still have him!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Costa down to the 3rd most owned player behind fab and siggy. 320K got rid by the looks of things.

Costa down to the 3rd most owned player behind fab and siggy. 320K got rid by the looks of things.

And yet he only dropped 0.1 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

That Yun knock last weekend is quite annoying. Not only did he come off before 60 mins, but the yellow flag and removal wiped out his 95% towards a rise.
    And yet he only dropped 0.1 :(

Think what you could do with Bentekkers or Austin and all that extra wonga. Be bold, be a bravo :cool:

Risers: Welbeck, Ings, Bolasie, Yaya, Foster, Downing, Clichy, Azpilicueta :mad:

Fallers: Moreno, Hernández, Stones

Azpi rose and I was going to get him in this gameweek. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭tom_k

jebforever wrote: »
    Risers:Azpilicueta :mad:

Azpi rose and I was going to get him in this gameweek. :(

Me too :mad:

Di Maria heading for another drop tonight. It's an incredible rate he's falling at.
    He's -116 according to FFFix

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

G1032 wrote: »
    Di Maria heading for another drop tonight. It's an incredible rate he's falling at.
    He's -116 according to FFFix

LVG ruled him out for the next game too

Di Maria could be 9.4 by the time he's fit again. He'd be on my radar for the January wildcard for United's lovely fixtures starting from gw22 QPR away.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

I'm very curious as to why Jakupovic rose in price? Is it because he's now Hull's 2nd choice keeper?

sheroman01 wrote: »
    I'm very curious as to why Jakupovic rose in price? Is it because he's now Hull's 2nd choice keeper?
    Best overall score between the £4.0m GKs. "Casuals" would not look beyond this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Ah okay, I see. Cheers! Still have him from when he was starting, would love if his value raised for me :P!

I'm christening the term: "Eric Dier-ing" - definition: ill-informed, non-sensical chasing of price rises

oh, and Chambers, Jedinak, Aguero, Austin, Kane and Cresswell UP, Di Maria DOWN, Shawcross as well if anyone still has him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

jebforever wrote: »
    Di Maria could be 9.4 by the time he's fit again. He'd be on my radar for the January wildcard for United's lovely fixtures starting from gw22 QPR away.

Absolutely. I could get a midfield of Di Maria, Hazard, Sanchez and Sigurdsson with Boyd as the 5th man if he keeps dropping to around that price. Personally I think that's the best possible achievable midfield in the game at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Have 4 of the 6 risers last night.

Bit surprised with Cresswell... he didn't exactly set the world on fire and there's probably better full backs at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭scouttio

AdMMM wrote: »
    Have 4 of the 6 risers last night.

Bit surprised with Cresswell... he didn't exactly set the world on fire and there's probably better full backs at that price.

People see a defender scoring and get a tad excited

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

To be fair I brought him in too, but only because I had the opportunity to get rid of Moore and had some cash burning a hole in my pocket.

I'm christening the term: "Eric Dier-ing" - definition: ill-informed, non-sensical chasing of price rises

oh, and Chambers, Jedinak, Aguero, Austin, Kane and Cresswell UP, Di Maria DOWN, Shawcross as well if anyone still has him

Chambers up is great news, I resell at 4.8 now, only 0.4 more for Debuchy when he's back.

• Advertisement
Advertisement