Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Price Changes FPL 14/15 **Mod warning 1st post**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Kane UP !

Chamakh, Drogba, Van Persie, Sandro & Azpilicueta DOWN !

M. Duff & Krul green flagged.

Predictions were all over the shop tonight. Azpi, RVP & Kane will cost additional £0.1m to some...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

That Kane rise is annoying since it wasn't predicted anywhere. Oh well, 0.1m less to play with now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Well feck you RVP. Lost 0.1 already. Now I'm under pressure as his 12.5 was my Aguero money so have to really watch if Kun is going to rise now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭G1032

Need to sell Azpil before he falls again. But if he got a goal this weekend that would be grand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

YESSSSS ah boy the rvp !!!! I now can afford to do either of my wildcard options!
    needed that .1 drop to have enough in the bank for Costa to aguero next week. had been watching rvp price closely so put Austin in last night in case rvp dropped. it was touch and go whether he would drop
    at night or tonight. the extra day makes it much much easier for me
    by the way FPL statistics was what I was using
    fantasy fix only had him around 70%

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Azpi going down was not part of the plan :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Azpi going down was part of my plan.

RVP going down was not.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

Rikand wrote: »
    Azpi going down was not part of the plan :(

He's been a terrible transfer for be. Rested twice, and has lost me .1

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

G1032 wrote: »
    Need to sell Azpil before he falls again. But if he got a goal this weekend that would be grand

He's due one... If only he ever passed the half way line he would have a great chance!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

JR6 wrote: »
    He's due one... If only he ever passed the half way line he would have a great chance!!! ;)

I don't have the stats, but whenever I've watched Chelsea play Azpi gets well forward when they're in possession and puts some good crosses into the box. Fair enough, he hasn't got any goals this season, but that's not that unusual for a full back, and he does have a couple of assists.

• Advertisement

I don't have the stats, but whenever I've watched Chelsea play Azpi gets well forward when they're in possession and puts some good crosses into the box. Fair enough, he hasn't got any goals this season, but that's not that unusual for a full back, and he does have a couple of assists.

He made a couple of really good efforts at goal in the Spurs game as well. only for the brilliance of Lloris, he could have racked up the points in that game himself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Compared to Felipe Luis he doesn't forward as much, his average position is a lot further towards his own goal but I think this suits Chelsea.

The Mane goal against Chelsea a few weeks back might not have happened if Azpi was playing imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

just got online and noticed baines is due a drop tomorrow. When I checked this morning he wasn't close. Have I missed something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭G1032

just got online and noticed baines is due a drop tomorrow. When I checked this morning he wasn't close. Have I missed something?

It's possible a load of wildcards were activated and Baines transferred out. If that's the case, even though it says he'll drop, he probably won't.

G1032 wrote: »
    It's possible a load of wildcards were activated and Baines transferred out. If that's the case, even though it says he'll drop, he probably won't.

But he might.

After the Kane rise when he was only 80 something percent last night, I would be moving on anything in that range if money is tight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Yeah even FFFix have their own accuracy under 80% now. Don't trust anything but your judgement IMO

Silva & Chadli UP !

Moses, Fletcher, Kaboul, Baines, Hangeland, Phillips, S. Ameobi,
    Lukaku, Bony, Barmby, Yaya Touré, Ayoze Pérez, Teixeira, D. Sakho, Rojo & Pozo DOWN !

:eek: Waow :eek:. Price falls crazy tonight!

---

Hope you followed Rikand & Ziegler advice :o...

Not too bad. I could absorb the yaya one. But no more :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Who the **** does Perez think he is, dropping in price like that? Son of a...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Part of my plan was to downgrade Sterling to Chadli to get Aguero back in.

If Aguero and Chadli go up again I will have to act straight away.

I don't like it, wil keep an eye on this thread now. Being short 0.1 would mean my WC was a waste.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Silva surprise rise and Benteke not dropping :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

---

Hope you followed Rikand & Ziegler advice :o...

Nope I kept him and not only that I slept it in and played him instead of benching him for this week instead of playing wisdom!
    First time I've done it this year so think I'm destined to play him!
    Let's hope I get lucky. I want him for next game week anyway as long as he doesn't drop .2 by next week the decision to not transfer him out won't be so bad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Aguero looking like a rise tonight and he's only on the bench, may not even come on!!!

CSF wrote: »
    Aguero looking like a rise tonight and he's only on the bench, may not even come on!!!

He'll drop back to zero if the yellow flag is removed today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

**** sake. Trigger happy casuals. Going to swallow two rises as anything can happen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

He'll drop back to zero if the yellow flag is removed today

Yellow flag has been removed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Yellow flag has been removed.

Whats this mean? Pull the trigger on wildcard today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

I can afford one price rise so I'll wait and see what happens with rvp tomorrow firat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Deco99 wrote: »
    Whats this mean? Pull the trigger on wildcard today?

His transfers in and out will be reset to zero so it will take longer for him to rise. There's a good guide about price rises here http://www.fiso.co.uk/forum/crack-the-code-2013-14-the-fiso-guide-to-fpl-price-changes-t103498.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Is it likely Aguero will rise by next GW?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,421 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

sheroman01 wrote: »

Yes, 10K transfers in today.

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Next GW? More twice than once! But he might not move tonight...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Cheers, just checking :) May get him in soon enough then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Are Foster or Hart near a change? Pretty sure that's my move but wouldn't mind waiting until after tomorrow's games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

So are we getting in Kun tonight or what? Is he defo going up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

With WC transfers not counting to pricerises is it safe enough to assume then that Aguero won't go up tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

i bit the bullet and activated otherwise if kun does go up i cant afford him

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,421 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

With WC transfers not counting to pricerises is it safe enough to assume then that Aguero won't go up tonight?

You're assuming people are playing their wildcard, I am but won't be actually playing it until next saturday morning.

My transfer of him will count towards his rise.

EDIT: According to FFFix, no change for those two.
    Lemlin wrote: »
    Are Foster or Hart near a change? Pretty sure that's my move but wouldn't mind waiting until after tomorrow's games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

dahat wrote: »
    **** sake. Trigger happy casuals. Going to swallow two rises as anything can happen

Leave me out of this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

i bit the bullet and activated otherwise if kun does go up i cant afford him

Same here. There are a few rises due to happen tonight involving my targets. I would have loved to leave it to the end of January but had to go for it tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Who isdue to go up tonight, on FFFix it just seems to be Kane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Who isdue to go up tonight, on FFFix it just seems to be Kane

If last nights' price changes are anything to go by, i wouldn't be going by any of the prediction sites right now! Jan Wildcard has obviously messed with the formulae in a big way

Boyd very close according to FPL Stats. No way I'm paying 4.7m for him on my WC

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Kane is going up!

08.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Likewise, bought him at 4.4, he rose to 4.5, but sold him pre Xmas at 4.4, he promptly rose again to 4.6. Sickens me enough to buy him back 0.2 more than I sold him for, 0.3 no way.

A 4.4 fourth mid who will very rarely be needed would do just fine. Albrighton, my man from gw1, is interesting, has started last 2 PL games and well capable of holding down a place even when everyone fit.

Wouldn't buy Boyd, if 4th midfielder doesn't play just have a Wisdom/Hutton/Dummett on the bench to slot in, cheaper too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

A friend of mine still has Isgrove on his bench. He's now 4.2 iirc. He's going to just keep him. He has five playing defenders so hasn't needed Isgrove as a sub defender once all season.

Lemlin wrote: »
    A friend of mine still has Isgrove on his bench. He's now 4.2 iirc. He's going to just keep him. He has five playing defenders so hasn't needed Isgrove as a sub defender once all season.

I got Gibson in when he was lowest price on FF at 4.3. Not played all season. Will transfer to one of the 4.2s when I wildcard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Fantasy Football Fix ‏@FantasyFootyFix 14 seconds ago
    Aguero recalibrated and will end up around 90%. Given current uncertaintly due to WCs transfer in now to be safe, if money an issue!

• Advertisement
Advertisement