Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Price Changes FPL 14/15 **Mod warning 1st post**

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

F1ngers wrote: »
    You're assuming people are playing their wildcard, I am but won't be actually playing it until next saturday morning.

My transfer of him will count towards his rise.

EDIT: According to FFFix, no change for those two.
    Fair play to you, I have nowhere near the bravery to do the make loads of transfers, and press the wildcard button on Saturday morning thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

CSF wrote: »
    Fair play to you, I have nowhere near the bravery to do the make loads of transfers, and press the wildcard button on Saturday morning thing.

see my post from earlier today
    friend of mine did this
    but forgot to click activate wildcard so had 24 point hit !
    don't see the point of it myself

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,421 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

CSF wrote: »

It will more than likely be friday afternoon.

I go out for beers of a friday evening, and that next week will be the one where I get up at 11:31.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Hamer, Clichy and Kane up tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

screengrabs just now from fplstats re. predicted rises/falls tonight. a LOT very close to a predicted rise or fall... tho predictions have been off a bit lately! putting this up anyway so at least we can compare with the actual price changes when they go thru

predicted rises:

Screenshot%2B%2858%29.png

predicted falls:

Screenshot%2B%2859%29.png

Screenshot%2B%2860%29.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Oscar, ivanovic, Carroll and Downing near a drop after good returns, I know the transfer s were probably made yesterday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Agüero, Kane, Di Maria, Clichy & Pantilimon UP !

Howard, Carroll, Speroni, Bolasie, Wanyama,
    Ulloa & Blanco DOWN !

The madness has started !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Going to wildcard tomorrow, not interested in taking a hit to get Aguero in before he goes up again. Earlier than I would have liked but still have 1st wildcard so can afford to use it now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

On wildcard so Di Maria rising was an unpleasant shock. I would have loved to nab him at 9.4m but alas the impatient casuals couldn't wait any longer. 9.5m is still a very good price for him though.

• Advertisement

manual_man wrote: »
    screengrabs just now from fplstats re. predicted rises/falls tonight. a LOT very close to a predicted rise or fall... tho predictions have been off a bit lately! putting this up anyway so at least we can compare with the actual price changes when they go thru

predicted rises:

Screenshot%2B%2858%29.png

predicted falls:

Screenshot%2B%2859%29.png

Screenshot%2B%2860%29.png
    iroced wrote: »
    Agüero, Kane, Di Maria, Clichy & Pantilimon UP !

Howard, Carroll, Speroni, Bolasie, Wanyama,
    Ulloa & Blanco DOWN !

The madness has started !

So.

Kane, Agüero, Clichy & Panti were rightly predicted for a rise.
    Ditto Ulloa, Wanyama, Bolasie & Speroni for a drop.
    Benteke, Chambers & Hamer were wrongly predicted.

Howard & Carroll were in the "anything can happen" zone. ADM too.
    Boyd, Wasilewski & Bertrand should rise tomorrow. Many including Bego & Chambers) shoudl fall. Downing, Oscar & Ivanovic should be safe thanks to their good return this week-end (they're actually marginally rising on FFF).

Blanco was nowhere :rolleyes: :pac:.

-

To conclude, as we've been saying for a while now, when the figures goes above 85-90% go for it if money is tight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭G1032

B0llocks. With those ADM and Aguero rises I have to WC tonight I think. Can't afford any more rises like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭Shedite27

jebforever wrote: »
    On wildcard so Di Maria rising was an unpleasant shock. I would have loved to nab him at 9.4m but alas the impatient casuals couldn't wait any longer. 9.5m is still a very good price for him though.
    Don't think it was impatient casuals that did it, he was the obvious move last GW for anyone with Yaya

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭sneachtafear

Looks like aguero will be on the move again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

That's juat madness, really is.

My plan to hold RVP till 24 and sell him and Silva for Aguero +1 is getting bashed by these rises.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

aguero is nowhere near a rise today

• Advertisement

Where do you see that, he is at 15%,12% on fiso and fplstatistics

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

Missed the Aguero rise yesterday. Not sure if I WC or not... Azpi, Zab & Dummett have to go but I can lose £0.1m on each one of them. The worry comes from the (rise of the) ones I could get in... Wasi I'm looking at you.

Baird looks a better option than Wasi surely?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Gits_bone wrote: »

Depends how much WBA cover you've already got, lol.

For me, I have Wisdom and I'm looking to get in Foster.

3 WBA's might be a bit much :D

Already have Wisdom though...

• Advertisement

Rikand wrote: »
    Depends how much WBA cover you've already got, lol.

For me, I have Wisdom and I'm looking to get in Foster.

3 WBA's might be a bit much :D

Think I might get rid of Wisdom for Baird to maybe squeeze in Hazard if I can bank just .1 more. :)

Think I might get rid of Wisdom for Baird to maybe squeeze in Hazard if I can bank just .1 more. :)
    What about Craig Dawson & Pocognoli? Can Baird keep his place?

Neoulous wrote: »
    What about Craig Dawson & Pocognoli? Can Baird keep his place?

Played in all last 3 games. Don't know much about West Brom.

Is PVA guaranteed to start? Just noticed it was his first start in a long time. Was he injured?

Played in all last 3 games. Don't know much about West Brom.

Is PVA guaranteed to start? Just noticed it was his first start in a long time. Was he injured?

Done his shoulder in.
    He's a forum darling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,358 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Will Aguero be rising tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

SlickRic wrote: »
    Will Aguero be rising tonight?

FFFix says he's at 20% and two days away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

I'm reluctant to get Baird in until he proves he is a certain starter. I'll go with Wasi for now but will be bringing in Baird in a few weeks (in the wildcard) if he keeps his place. Wasi might rise to 4m tonight...

Boyd & Berahino UP !

Benteke
    & Facundo Ferreyra DOWN !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Facundo Ferreyra DOWN !

Bugger bet that messes up a lot of wildcard plans!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

So no Wasilewski or Bertrand rise, I think they were both due to go up. The predicted falls are all over the place as usual. Active wildcards are causing havoc it seems.

• Advertisement

jebforever wrote: »
    So no Wasilewski or Bertrand rise, I think they were both due to go up. The predicted falls are all over the place as usual. Active wildcards are causing havoc it seems.
    Yeah. They'll probably rise tonight though.

Would hope Aguero might only rise another 0.1 this week.

I'm looking at whether a rusty Aguero + -4 home to Arsenal will outscore Austin home to United? I think it would be touch and go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭AboutaWeekAgo

Was worried I'd wake up and see Aguero/Di Maria had risen again. Looks like I don't have to play my WC just yet :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

There goes Georgie Boyds place in my wildcard team I'd say. Albrighton 0.5 cheaper and firmly on the watch list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

FHFC wrote: »
    There goes Georgie Boyds place in my wildcard team I'd say. Albrighton 0.5 cheaper and firmly on the watch list.

Albrighton seemed to be a fairly involved from the little bit that I saw on MOTD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Lemlin wrote: »
    Would hope Aguero might only rise another 0.1 this week.

I'm looking at whether a rusty Aguero + -4 home to Arsenal will outscore Austin home to United? I think it would be touch and go.

I have a similar decision. But I have Rooney instead of Austin. I think I'll stick with Rooney. QPR looked terrible defensively and I'm sure united will score a few - the only question is whether Rooney will be involved.

Yeah think Boyd has elevated himself ot of my wildcard plans. Rotation is a lot less of an issue in the second half of the season anyway. Once you're past New Year the chances of a player being dropped for a random Saturday drop

Albrighton seemed to be a fairly involved from the little bit that I saw on MOTD.

He was excellent I though. Could have had 3 assists and a goal but for some good saves. Need to suss out whether there are players to come back from injury to put him under pressure, I know sclupp being out is probably why he is playing so matter of whether he can keep a place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

He was excellent I though. Could have had 3 assists and a goal but for some good saves. Need to suss out whether there are players to come back from injury to put him under pressure, I know sclupp being out is probably why he is playing so matter of whether he can keep a place.

Mahrez is at the ACON, and was in fairly good form before he went. Albrighton needs to play really well to be in with a chance of keeping the place, and even then i wouldnt be confident

• Advertisement

Need to suss out whether there are players to come back from injury to put him under pressure, I know sclupp being out is probably why he is playing so matter of whether he can keep a place.
    MAhrez and Schluup have been great for the past few weeks, reckon he'll have his work cut out once they return.

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Yeah think Boyd has elevated himself ot of my wildcard plans. Rotation is a lot less of an issue in the second half of the season anyway. Once you're past New Year the chances of a player being dropped for a random Saturday drop

I was thinking of going with Isgrove or Albrighton at 4.2. The problem however is the Carling Cup. I expect to keep my three Chelsea for the rest of the season. If I take one of them out, I'll lose significant value.

Therefore I need at least 3 playing subs should Chelsea making the Cup final, which I think they will.

I could just suck it up for one week and play ten or hope that I have a bit of extra value available by then to upgrade Isgrove/Albrighton.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Shedite27 wrote: »
    MAhrez and Schluup have been great for the past few weeks, reckon he'll have his work cut out once they return.

was it not Vardy's place he took at the weekend though?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Coleman currently at -54.7% to a price fall!

What would be the general consensus on Coleman dropping before the start of the GW. Looking to replace Azpil and I am 0.1m short for swap to Coleman

I was thinking of going with Isgrove or Albrighton at 4.2. The problem however is the Carling Cup. I expect to keep my three Chelsea for the rest of the season. If I take one of them out, I'll lose significant value.

Therefore I need at least 3 playing subs should Chelsea making the Cup final, which I think they will.

I could just suck it up for one week and play ten or hope that I have a bit of extra value available by then to upgrade Isgrove/Albrighton.

Thats one advantage of not having value tied up is Costa, I'll be able to switch him out in such as scenario, or indeed at any time, for a one or two week punt on a form striker.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭AlanDeGenerous

Will Austin rise before Aguero does? Need the extra .1 that an Austin rise would give me to fund moves elsewhere.

• Advertisement

Will Austin rise before Aguero does? Need the extra .1 that an Austin rise would give me to fund moves elsewhere.

Aguero has about 80K transfers in and Austin has 26K so far this week.

Quite possible it will be Aguero to rise first going by those numbers.

Prediction sites are unpredictable and only guessing with so many wildcards being deployed.

Prediction sites are unpredictable and only guessing with so many wildcards being deployed.

Aguero already rose this week but more importantly Austin has 25000 transfers out so a net increase in ownership of only 3000 odd, I. E aguero will rise first, Austin will probably not rise this week

It's looking then like Aguero will get the full 0.3 this week. I was hoping he'd go to 0.2 max.

It's looking then like Aguero will get the full 0.3 this week. I was hoping he'd go to 0.2 max.

Hopefully many are transfering him in while on WC such that he doesn't rise the full £0.3...

Hopefully many are transfering him in while on WC such that he doesn't rise the full £0.3...

Hopefully people are transferring him in before activating their wildcard later in the week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement