Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes FPL 14/15 **Mod warning 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

FHFC wrote: »
    Eriksen very close to dropping tonight if anybody mulling on moving him....
    Sterling above 80% on FPLStats as well. Can't pull the trigger before Silva news :(
    shineon23 wrote: »
    Balls!! Didn't see this comment until now, am set on selling Eriksen but still unsure who to buy, gives me a few days before another drop hopefully :(

It doesn't/shouldn't really matter now though. If you built a strong team value in the first part of the season you should now have some flexibility regarding transfers ;).

I'd like to get news on Silva's availibility for this coming GW before making my transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,206 ✭✭✭✭km79

2nd year in a row I've lost .2 on eriksen
    never.ever.again

• Registered Users Posts: 33,106 ✭✭✭✭CSF

km79 wrote: »
    2nd year in a row I've lost .2 on eriksen
    never.ever.again
    Does it really matter at this stage of the season?

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

CSF wrote: »

I wonder when the optimal time is to not worry about rises/falls.
    I have stoped with the last 6/7 gws but I'm starting to think I maybe done this too early as I'm short alot of weeks .1 .3 etc on the transfers I would of liked to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,106 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I wonder when the optimal time is to not worry about rises/falls.
    I have stoped with the last 6/7 gws but I'm starting to think I maybe done this too early as I'm short alot of weeks .1 .3 etc on the transfers I would of liked to do.
    I think its to do with circumstances and the time of the week. Price is still important to some extent, just nowhere as much, and nothing to stress over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Eriksens 9 pts or .2 in value I know what I'd prefer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

iroced wrote: »
    It doesn't/shouldn't really matter now though. If you built a strong team value in the first part of the season you should now have some flexibility regarding transfers ;).

I'd like to get news on Silva's availibility for this coming GW before making my transfer.

I know a lot can happen before GW37 but I don't have much wiggle room in terms of price drops if I want to the opportunity to get Sanchez back. Pellegrini usually tells the truth so I won't be moving on that until Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 48,206 ✭✭✭✭km79

No but I hate him despite him finally getting me a goal :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,161 ✭✭✭Invincible

Risers:

Fabregas

Fallers:

Downing

Elia

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

Price rises are always important, i sold Eriksen early this week, always a risk but if i took a loss i wouldnt be able to replace Murray with Giroud next week.

• Advertisement

Risers:

None last night.

Fallers:

Bony

Forster

Invincible wrote: »
    Risers:

None last night.
    :eek: :confused:.

Surprising... A couple of days now that could (should?) have seen a few Pool players (e.g. Mignolet, Sterling, Henderson) rise. The WC effect I guess (though that would indicate there are much more WC than I'd expected)...

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

Surprising... A couple of days now that could (should?) have seen a few Pool players (e.g. Mignolet, Sterling, Henderson) rise. The WC effect I guess (though that would indicate there are much more WC than I'd expected)...

I think I seen somewhere last week that 20% of the top 10k still had the wildcard

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

I think it also takes more transfers for a DGW player to rise. Austin and Phillips were over 100% last DGW without going up

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I think it also takes more transfers for a DGW player to rise. Austin and Phillips were over 100% last DGW without going up

Its possible guess there wouldn't be enough data for them to know if that was the case or not up to now really.

That would be a very strange and unfair rule. DGW players could have lost value beforehand because of a blank GW and could not get it back up during the DGW ? Dare I say it would also be stupid.

I can't think of anything else (and hope there's nothing else in a way) than the WC effect. Austin & Phillips were probably popular picks for GW34 WCers ;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Up
    Mignolet

Down
    Silva
    Mane
    Rosicky
    Agbonlahor
    Cazorla
    Clichy
    Murphy

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I've had Forster to Mignolet planned for more than a week (have been playing Myhill since his injury). At this stage I care more about points than value, which is why I didn't want to pull the trigger until close to matchday, but still, I hope that 0.2 swing doesn't come back to bite me.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,354 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Finally mig goes up. He's been well over the 100% on FPLStatistics for pretty much the whole week

• Registered Users Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Glad that Sterling and Hendo didn't go up last night, but Silva and Mane dropping is a pain - between Silva, Mane and Eriksen, my teams value is plummeting.

• Advertisement

Rikand wrote: »
    Finally mig goes up. He's been well over the 100% on FPLStatistics for pretty much the whole week

Great that he has, rival has Krul and only .9 itb, so .1 short for transfer now :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Gooners

Invincible wrote: »
    Great that he has, rival has Krul and only .9 itb, so .1 short for transfer now :-)

If he hasn't already done it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Gooners wrote: »
    If he hasn't already done it.

Presumably he wouldn't have 0.9itb then still though.

Risers:

Henderson

Sterling

Fallers:

Alderweireld

Anderson Luis De Carvalho

Blind

Carles Gil De Pareja Vincent

Downing

Eriksen

Ideye

Henry

Jones

Mane

Mason

Remy

Rose

Silva

Silva down again :eek:! He wasn't that close minutes before the time of change...

I hope he'll punish the sellers this week-end :P!

There's something fundamentally wrong in the price change system though. Again. They can't seem to find a balanced one. Last year was ridiculous for the risers. This year it's for the fallers. :rolleyes:... Sterling got about 220k transfers in for a single rise while Silva got less than 210k transfers out for 3 drops.

And then they dare explaining that the great obscurity they maintain around the mechanics of price change is for better justice and fairness between casuals and die-hard players. They really must be taking the piss :rolleyes:...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Silva down again :eek:! He wasn't that close minutes before the time of change...

I hope he'll punish the sellers this week-end :P!

There's something fundamentally wrong in the price change system though. Again. They can't seem to find a balanced one. Last year was ridiculous for the risers. This year it's for the fallers. :rolleyes:... Sterling got about 200k transfers in for a single rise while Silva got less than 210k transfers out for 3 drops.

And then they dare explaining that the great obscurity they maintain around the mechanics of price change is for better justice and fairness between casuals and die-hard players. They really must be taking the piss :rolleyes:...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

UP

Hazard
    Vardy
    Benteke
    Coutinho

DOWN

Moses
    Defoe
    Walcott
    Tompkins
    Tadic
    Rojo
    Cornley

Riser:

Skrtel

Fallers:

Chambers

McCauley

Shenton

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭MR NINE

Are there any useful sites for tracking price changes nowadays? Fpl stats and fffix seemed to be decent a few months ago, are they still somewhat accurate?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

MR NINE wrote: »
    Are there any useful sites for tracking price changes nowadays? Fpl stats and fffix seemed to be decent a few months ago, are they still somewhat accurate?

Fpl stats is the most accurate (that I'm aware of anyway). They give their accuaracy at the top of the page - currently 98% for risers and 97% for fallers.

Advertisement