Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Iphone/Itunes Sync Problem

• 16-08-2014 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi guys, hope someone can help. I have deleted songs from itunes but they still show up on my iphone 4 when I link them up. Can anyone help? Strangely enough I can still add songs to my iphone via itunes but not delete.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

You've deleted them from iTunes, as in on your computer? In that case you probably need to sync your phone and/or uncheck the songs. You can easily delete songs from your phone by sliding right and selecting delete. If the songs show with a cloud symbol next to it, they're not on your phone but available to download as you've paid for them in the past (they won't play without Internet connection).

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Morninglory

flyguy wrote: »
    You've deleted them from iTunes, as in on your computer? In that case you probably need to sync your phone and/or uncheck the songs. You can easily delete songs from your phone by sliding right and selecting delete. If the songs show with a cloud symbol next to it, they're not on your phone but available to download as you've paid for them in the past (they won't play without Internet connection).

Sorry for late reply. My iphone is syncing with itunes but my songs/podcasts wont transfer from itunes to iphone. What can i do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

Do you have the "sync music" box ticked in itunes?
    Not sure on podcasts (don't use them) but there is a separate app for them, do they appear there?

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Morninglory

flyguy wrote: »
    Do you have the "sync music" box ticked in itunes?
    Not sure on podcasts (don't use them) but there is a separate app for them, do they appear there?

Cheers for the reply.

I have all the right boxes ticked. The iphone even shows up on itunes as syncing but its just the music/podcasts don't transfer. Strange one.

Advertisement