Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM Card Damaged

Options
  • 16-08-2014 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Is there a number I can call to replace my damaged ATM card? Or, can I o it online?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kjbsrah1

irishdeej wrote: »
    Is there a number I can call to replace my damaged ATM card? Or, can I o it online?
    I think if you are registered with 24/7 you can do it by calling them.  Otherwise i think you need to go into the bank.  I could be wrong.  I do bank with BOI but don't use the ATM so i'm not exactly sure how they operate with regards damaged cards, but with TSB you call their Open24 phone line or go into a branch - Customer Services and not the Cashier desk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Hi irishdeej,

Thanks for the post.

Yes, your card can be cancelled and re-issued by calling Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818365365 or 0035314044000 if you are outside Ireland.

Alternatively, you can cancel and re-issue your card by contacting your account holding branch directly. Here is a link to our branch locator for assistance.

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Janette[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭irishdeej

Hi irishdeej,

Thanks for the post.

Yes, your card can be cancelled and re-issued by calling Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818365365 or 0035314044000 if you are outside Ireland.

Alternatively, you can cancel and re-issue your card by contacting your account holding branch directly. Here is a link to our branch locator for assistance.

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Janette[/font]
    Thanks

Advertisement