Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toddler swimming for first time

Options
  • 16-08-2014 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

Im looking to take my goddaughter swimming for the first time in a few weeks. Could anyone recommend a good place to take her in dublin. Not sure if im looking for classes as such as i do agency work and may not be free to go ever week.

Thanks

p.s she is 20 months old.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

The Aquatic Centre in Blanch is brilliant! Loads of small slides for babies and a few different areas too like kids pool, larger pool and lazy river. It's free in for under 3, price for adults vary depending on the time, peak or off peak.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭addob

I second the NAC, we went one Tuesday morning when many of the older kid activities were closed (this was back in May so me be different during the summer) it was lovely and quiet, the wave pool was off so the water was still and the price for adult was reduced - great deal!!

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Carrie6OD

You should think about Aquababies they run classes to teach you how to teach your baby to swim. The pool I go to do it in has a higher, more baby appropriate temperature than a normal pool. Bit pricey though IMO.

Advertisement