Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Step up from G&G Raider

Options
  • 16-08-2014 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

Guys

I'm thinking of taking a step up from my raider. I love the M4 and think the ris rails up front are dead handy. if I had between 4-500 to spend what brand should I look at. I recall VFC being mentioned as a pretty good brand.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

If you like G&G then the next step up is a metal bodied Raider (not many of them around) or above that again is the Top Tech range of AEGs by G&G

VFC do very good externals but I am not a fan of their gearboxes with the self shimming gears

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

G&G top tech have a great reputation. If you like the rails maybe look at the 416. Should take your existing stanag mags too. VFC do the 416 too so lots of debate or there on which is better. So a Google search and you'll have tons of info on the two

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

cheers lads I'll take a look at them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

ShRT wrote: »
    G&G top tech have a great reputation. If you like the rails maybe look at the 416. Should take your existing stanag mags too. VFC do the 416 too so lots of debate or there on which is better. So a Google search and you'll have tons of info on the two

VFC 416 externals with Top Tech internals - dream rifle right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭J-W

Have the top tech 416 myself. have had it about a year with regular skirmishing.
    Its been flawless ,not one issue ,cant recommend it enough.
    Latest one has mosfet pre installed

• Advertisement
Advertisement