Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Juice brands with sugar extracted

Options
  • 16-08-2014 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

I ventured into my first bricks and mortar shop the other day to finally get a decent tank. My batteries are getting destroyed by leaking juice caramelising on them. They told me if I buy juice that has the sugar extracted this won't happen. Anyone know which brands I could try? I'm currently using Dekang and T Juice.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Which shop told you this???

Take your tank off a couple of time a day and clean off the connections with some tissue, job done!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

eeloe wrote: »
    Which shop told you this???

Take your tank off a couple of time a day and clean off the connections with some tissue, job done!

Cheers! Thankfully I wasn't stupid enough to buy his "special" juice! Why does vaping have to be so confusing???

Out of curiosity...I haven't tried out my new tanks yet because I have a few old ones to use up. Is the totally wicked v4dc actually any good? Was told I'd get at least 2 weeks use before needing to replace the atomiser. I'm currently using the cheap all in one kind and getting about 2 days out of them...if they decide to work at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

I've never heard of this ''sugar extracted'' juice.Is it like the Diet Coke of the juice world?

Do yourself a favour and use your new tanks,keep the crappy ones as spares.2 weeks seems a bit of a stretch for a coil unless you are just using it for Menthol or only having a few puffs a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I've never heard of this ''sugar extracted'' juice.Is it like the Diet Coke of the juice world?

Do yourself a favour and use your new tanks,keep the crappy ones as spares.2 weeks seems a bit of a stretch for a coil unless you are just using it for Menthol or only having a few puffs a day.

So basically everything he told me was ****! I'm sticking to online shopping in future! Good idea to keep the duds as spares though. I'll try out my new tanks later.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Don't let one guy put you off.
    There are plenty of good shops out there run by people that vape themselves but a lot of the bigger franchise names hire people that don't know one end of a battery from the other.
    Most vape gear has been reviewed on You Tube so if you see something that you fancy check there and you will get a general idea of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Not all bricks and mortar are out to do you stay away from the franchises no matter how much the staff in these places know they are limited by what they sell. Depending on what part of the country you are there is at least one independent shop near you that can give you the advice and equipment you need.

On a side note your tank shouldn't leak so much that you need to clean the contacts on your battery every couple of days if you are looking for a new one try the Aspire BDC tank I having been using one the last few weeks and no leaking or gurgling at all.

Advertisement