Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sinead O'Conner - I’m Not Bossy, I’m the Boss

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,692 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I put a post on the WHAT YOU LISTENING TO... thread about how much I was enjoying it.

Never been a big fan of Sinead's, but this is an excellent album, and a grower.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

NIMAN wrote: »
    I put a post on the WHAT YOU LISTENING TO... thread about how much I was enjoying it.

Never been a big fan of Sinead's, but this is an excellent album, and a grower.

I know. It was your post that prompted me to start a thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

A good album. On tour she has been playing a lot of the new songs, which I am happy to see. Not another artists running a "greatest hits" tour...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

I LOVE this album, really good.

Only thing, I've been listening to the Irish Times free link because I can't see anywhere I can buy it as an mp3 download, only CD, etc.

Is there no downloads of this one?

Amazingfun wrote: »

Only thing, I've been listening to the Irish Times free link because I can't see anywhere I can buy it as an mp3 download, only CD, etc.

iTunes?

I've bought six or seven songs. (admittedly not the whole album)

Or if you don't have iTunes what about Amazon Music?

• Advertisement

They've also pulled all the (unofficial) YouTube videos I linked to.

Interesting because if I hadn't listened to the whole album on youtube I wouldn't have gone and bought most if it on iTunes so I wonder if its counter productive to remove the videos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

Amazingfun wrote: »

€8.99 mp3 download on Irish site 7Digital: http://ie.7digital.com/artist/sinead-o-connor/release/i-m-not-bossy-i-m-the-boss

• Registered Users Posts: 33,692 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

She's on Jools Holland tonight in case anyone is interested.

Advertisement