Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What songs are you enjoying today?

Options
  • 17-08-2014 7:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

please post songs you like today. not in general because that comes out a big mess. the music i enjoyed two days ago is not the same at the songs i enjoy today because all songs get boring after listening to them a few times.
    also paste playlist of songs if you have for today you enjoy. like a few songs if you like a few songs today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭nala_rinaldo

can’t post links so check them on youtube yourself

Alex Gaudino ft Shena - 'Watch Out'
    Bastille - Of The Night
    The Wanted - Glad You Came
    Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong
    Walking Away Craig David
    Jupiter Project & Jetski Safari - With You feat. Helen Corry
    MKTO - American Dream
    Nina - Ed Sheeran

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Listening to The Gazette a lot the last couple of days ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Been a while since I picked up an axe in anger so it's been fun morning learning to play Megadeth's 'Countdown to Extinction' on rythm, lead and bass :)

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭nala_rinaldo

sounds enjoyable but i don’t like rock so wouldn’t be in my itunes library. -__-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

please post songs you like today. not in general because that comes out a big mess. the music i enjoyed two days ago is not the same at the songs i enjoy today because all songs get boring after listening to them a few times.
    also paste playlist of songs if you have for today you enjoy. like a few songs if you like a few songs today.
    You'll always know a really good song (or album) when it doesn't get boring after listening to it a few times.

Anyway in the spirit of the thread, here's some songs I'm enjoying today:

Arab Strap - "Packs of Three"
    Arab Strap - "(Afternoon) Soaps"
    Arab Strap - "Here We Go"
    Arab Strap - "New Birds"
    Arab Strap - "One Day, After School"
    Arab Strap - "Islands"
    Arab Strap - "The Night Before the Funeral"
    Arab Strap - "Not Quite a Yes"
    Arab Strap - "Piglet"
    Arab Strap - "Afterwards"
    Arab Strap - "My Favourite Muse"
    Arab Strap - "I Would've Liked Me a Lot Last Night"
    Arab Strap - "The First Time You're Unfaithful"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I've recently become a Spotify convert and spent the afternoon listening to lovely swing/jazz playlists.
    I recommend one in particular called Flapper Jazz Dinner Party- 3 hours of bouncy, animated jazz from the 20s and 30s. I love it!

Advertisement