Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The Official CAO Offers Thread*** [R1 points linked in first post]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Solid_Shepard

Do ppl here have the list and if so can you please tell me what is Children's and general nursing ucd?

Children's and General Nursing (Integ.) is 500*, which means not everyone to get 500 got in. General Nursing is 430.

EDIT: Apologies, I've been reading the wrong column. 495 for the former, 425 for the latter.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭xLisaBx

Daniel2590 wrote: »
    Well there's not gonna be a mad rush at 6am on the CAO site anymore.. :pac:

You deserve a scholarship after this!! And a pride of Ireland award lol :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭HurtLocker

Friend just shared your pics on facebook. Jaysus alot of eyes on this site!

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭xLisaBx

You deserve a scholarship after this!! And a pride of Ireland award lol :P

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Mcd2812

I'm off to sleep now - great to be able to share all the nervous anticipation with everyone else, and a big thanks again to Dan :D Goodnight! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Muddlingthru

Please, anyone, children's and general nursing ucd?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭LoveChanel

Mcd2812 wrote: »
    I'm off to sleep now - great to be able to share all the nervous anticipation with everyone else, and a big thanks again to Dan :D Goodnight! :D

Night mcd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Daniel2590

The section you're looking for is here: i.imgur.com/9XEfSn2.jpg (copy and paste into your address bar). Children's and General Nursing (Integ.) is 500*, which means not everyone to get 500 got in. General Nursing is 430.

Fantastic thanks! 510 here...phew!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

See post 695, about 5 up ...

• Advertisement

And law and business in maynooth? My mate has 460

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

See post 695, about 5 up ...

Or see post 704 :rolleyes:

Just the post above yours.. :P

And law and business in maynooth? My mate has 460

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dench95

I got 400 points, my first choice seems to be 410 and my second 320, assuming I accept my second choice within the first round, will there still be a chance I can get my first choice if people decline that offer?

Also, if I accept my second choice in the first round, does that mean I won't get an offer in the second round, even if it is my first choice?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Solid_Shepard

Fantastic thanks! 510 here...phew!

I've since editted it (as I was reading the first column as what it was, and the second as what it went to when it's reversed) as Dan was indeed correct, but either way you are in so congratulations!
    I will accept payment in the form of sexual favours, ladies I am single so form an orderly queue :pac:

You could have this extended to us men too given that there's a thriving LGBT society in UCD.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Dench95 wrote: »
    I got 400 points, my first choice seems to be 410 and my second 320, assuming I accept my second choice within the first round, will there still be a chance I can get my first choice if people decline that offer?

Also, if I accept my second choice in the first round, does that mean I won't get an offer in the second round, even if it is my first choice?

You will be offered your second choice. If people decline their offer of your first choice and points go down, you could be in a chance for it.

You are still in the points race for your first choice regardless of whether if you have an offer and already accepted it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Dench95 wrote: »

Aren't both your questions the exact same? :confused:

If you accept your first round offer, you're still eligible to recieve a second round offer.

R2 offers are courses higher up on the list than your R1 offer.

So yes, if you accept your second choice in R1, you could still get your first choice in R2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

How long do we have to accept our offer? Is it just today? I checked the CAO thread and couldn't see anything on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭TooMuchStudy

Are the likelyhood of points going down in the second round of offers likely or am I just being optimistic? 😯

Nimr wrote: »
    Aren't both your questions the exact same? :confused:

If you accept your first round offer, you're still eligible to recieve a second round offer.

R2 offers are courses higher up on the list than your R1 offer.

So yes, if you accept your second choice in R1, you could still get your first choice in R2.

Its the tiredness setting in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭TooMuchStudy

How long do we have to accept our offer? Is it just today? I checked the CAO thread and couldn't see anything on it.

You have a full week to reply

A week to accept, write immediately if seeking deferral

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Misskate_xo

Can somebody please tell me what digital media design in UL is? LM113?

We have till 5:15 on monday

1hour

Thanks and sorry to bother you but do you know what is law and business in ucd and law only ucd? Super thanks....

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Or see post 704 :rolleyes:

Just the post above yours.. :P
    That was in the time it took me to post :p
    You could have this extended to us men too given that there's a thriving LGBT society in UCD.
    He already has a bf tho! ;)
    A week! :p

Thanks and sorry to bother you but do you know what is law and business in ucd and law only ucd? Super thanks....

Law ucd 510

LoveChanel wrote: »
    Law ucd 510

Law and business together?

• Advertisement

Can somebody please tell me what digital media design in UL is? LM113?

Law and business together?

Advertisement