Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

woohoo! new toy!

Options
  • 17-08-2014 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Picked up my new swift this morning...Look out charlie! I'm coming after you!!!!! :-D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭lefthooker

Fine looking rig. What are the specs?

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

lefthooker wrote: »
    Fine looking rig. What are the specs?

Remmy 700 long range, 26" barrel, hawke sidewinder 30 6-24x56, Harris bipod, wildcat predator evolution mod.
    Heading out in the morning for zeroing...
    Can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Ghost.

Sweet setup you have there. Swift is awesome medicine for charlie. Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭hiddenmongoose

had a swift for just over 12 years, its a deadly machine on foxes, mine was aremy 700 vs with the older black barrel.I found the hornady 52gr balistic tips lethal out of it.I had it legal for deer too for a while ,when it was allowed.great calibre best of luck lad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

Nice looking kit well ware

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

She looks the biz. Nice and light i'd say?

Also great choice on caliber. Very best of luck with it.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

Cass wrote: »
    She looks the biz. Nice and light i'd say?

Also great choice on caliber. Very best of luck with it.

Cheers Cass, she's a cracker alright but she ain't too light. The 26" bull barrel is a far cry from my cz hmr,but I like a bit of extra weight (missus doesn't agree) as I feel more comfortable with it. I'll put up the targets from the zeroing session tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

Longranger wrote: »
    Picked up my new swift this morning...

Excellent stuff and well wear.

The Swift is next on the list! Tied with the 338LM! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭customrifle

Well ware with new toy. The swift is a great round and if you shop around you can get good deals on ammo. Have a remy vssf ii in swift myself and wouldnt change it.

Advertisement