Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long Press on Start Button on Whirlpool ADP7406 Dishwasher?

• 17-08-2014 5:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,809 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there on a whirlpool ADP7406 Dishwasher if I turn on Machine and put the dial to Pre-Rinse and long press the start button for more than 7 seconds the word 'OFF' shows on the green LED Display and if I press start button again the LED display changes to 2-1 then if I press the start button again it says 3-1 then if I press it again it says 4-1 ... is this a diagnostic test thing or is it to set powder / tablet i.e.: 2 in 1 tablet ? - only I cannot find anything in the instructions about it. I know its not the Salt setting/hard water setting because thats a long press of the start button when the dial is on 'normal' programme. - anyone know please?

Advertisement