Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Angelas

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Emyvale

Hello I'm studying general nursing in st angelas and am staying on campus! We don't start until the 8th of September! Hopefully ill see some of you there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭thegreatescape

Emyvale wrote: »
    Hello I'm studying general nursing in st angelas and am staying on campus! We don't start until the 8th of September! Hopefully ill see some of you there

Hey there! :) You probably will, it's quite a small college haha! Plus I'll one of the very few boys :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

Hey there! :) You probably will, it's quite a small college haha! Plus I'll one of the very few boys :P

God help you!:pac:

Haha what are you studying? Are you staying on campus?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Emer96

Couldn't log on for a while but I got offered home ec and economics can't wait to start now :D moving up to Ard nua :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Emer96

One of my friends from home is doing nursing she's going into second year and loves it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭thegreatescape

Haha what are you studying? Are you staying on campus?

Home Economics with Biology :) Yeah I'm moving up tomorrow afternoon!

Home Economics with Biology :) Yeah I'm moving up tomorrow afternoon!

We don't start until next Monday but Have fun!

Advertisement