Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boojum Kevin Street

Options
  • 17-08-2014 7:51pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A couple of days ago I noticed that Boojum now have a new eatery on Kevin Street.

Has anyone been there yet? Is it as good as the one on the Millenium Walk/Italian Quarter? Is it busy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

JupiterKid wrote: »
    A couple of days ago I noticed that Boojum now have a new eatery on Kevin Street.

Has anyone been there yet? Is it as good as the one on the Millenium Walk/Italian Quarter? Is it busy?

Its better....its got about twice the space

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭Sugar Free

JupiterKid wrote: »

I haven't eaten in the Italian Quarter place but I can confirm that the Kevin St. one is very nice. Plenty of space and friendly staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭SebBerkovich

Yup, i'd say probably better than the one on the North Side - they've also carried over the mildly disingenuous politeness that the other place had/has. Thats not necessarily a bad thing, it's just something that always made me feel a little weird when i got food there. Other people might not have the same issue :o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Good reviews so far. I must give it a try the next time I'm in the vicinity.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Same as the Northside branch really. Obviously lacks outdoor seating, but has nice benches looking out the window for those forever-alone dining moments. Better queueing system too. Not much more to say!

I hope they continue expanding in Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Aard wrote: »
    Same as the Northside branch really. Obviously lacks outdoor seating, but has nice benches looking out the window for those forever-alone dining moments. Better queueing system too. Not much more to say!

I hope they continue expanding in Dublin.

Distinct lack of good burrito places outside the city centre. Surely the likes of Dundrum or Blanchardstown would be viable locations for expansion.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Every time I'm in Dundrum all I can think is this place needs a Boojum. There's nowhere else decent to eat a meal for €7 there.

Advertisement