Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Phone to replace S2

• 17-08-2014 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭

Basically I am in process of selling my S2 for 130.
    I am looking for an upgrade to a brtter phone then that.
    My price range is max 200.
    I will be buying it usef not by shop.
    I looked into the iphone 4s but from the comparing their pretty much same just the iphone having better screen.
    Any suggestions. Or shall I just keep the phone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

Might be worth waiting till 2 weeks with a new Moto G coming out, if the new one doesnt come in for budget the older one will drop in price and i cant recommend that phone enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

projectgtr wrote: »
    Might be worth waiting till 2 weeks with a new Moto G coming out, if the new one doesnt come in for budget the older one will drop in price and i cant recommend that phone enough

The 4g moto G is already out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

Fresh Pots wrote: »
    The 4g moto G is already out.

thats not the phone im on about ;) , its looking like a new 5 inch Moto G will be announced at the Motorola event in september if their as subtle as a sledge hammer invites and leaked benchmarks are anything to go by

moto-invite-2-803x420.png?itok=02vFHpgm

Advertisement