Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread - Mod Note in OP, 25/08

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭redbaron_99

Kirby wrote: »
    Except Villa wont want to sell him and he's worth more than that even if they did sell him.

He's in the final year of his contract, if i remember correctly. Wouldn't cost too much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

He's in the final year of his contract, if i remember correctly. Wouldn't cost too much.

Lambert nearly nutted the reporter who asked him about selling Vlaar earlier in the summer. He said there was no fee that could replace Vlaar with a player of similar level, so it's worth more to Villa to let him play out his contract.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Larry Wildman

Multiple years out of the CL... Ok... I'm not even going there.

As for Van Gaal, you say you reserve judgement, but you clearly do not.

If you are underwhelmed after three games (one of a mix between youth and outcasts) you clearly lack vision and patience.

You used the term: "Vis a vis"

I asked who you want as a manager, not who you wanted to replace Fergie.

- More than one year is "multiple years". Do you think that not qualifying for the Champions League for two seasons in a row would make it easier or harder for the club to attract top players?

- Re Van Gaal, I absolutely reserve judgement. I'm not negative - I'd describe it as "cautious scepticism" based on a fear that he might be a has been.

- I worry for any fan who isn't concerned at the utterly insipid performances and the odd prioritising of transfers in areas that aren't as urgently in need of improvement.

- With my suggested approach, we wouldn't be where we are now (i.e. a shambles). But who would I prefer to see there instead of Van Gaal? Mourinho. Ancellotti. Klopp. And you may laugh, Roy Keane.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Lambert nearly nutted the reporter who asked him about selling Vlaar earlier in the summer. He said there was no fee that could replace Vlaar with a player of similar level, so it's worth more to Villa to let him play out his contract.

Sorry, that just doesn't make any sense at all. He's worth more than any fee... but we'll let him walk for free in 9 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

- With my suggested approach, we wouldn't be where we are now (i.e. a shambles). But who would I prefer to see there instead of Van Gaal? Mourinho. Ancellotti. Klopp. And you may laugh, Roy Keane.

Good god. Btw Ancelotti and Klopp were not options so try again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Sorry, that just doesn't make any sense at all. He's worth more than any fee... but we'll let him walk for free in 9 months.

I imagine he means that at the moment Villa would probably only be offered 5-8 million pounds for Vlaar.

Aston Villa may see it better to keep him until January at least. They probably don't think they could buy a player nearly good enough to replace him for that money and wouldn't have much time to get a deal ready.

At least if they don't sell him during this window they have time to look at what to do when he does leave and try sort something out for January. Probably sell him then and bring in a player in if there is a suitable replacement.

Rather than sell him now and have no replacement, then go on to have a poor first half which could leave them in a relegation scare by January.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

If he's the difference between staying up or going down, then he's worth more than any fee. Who of his quality would they replace him with this late in the window.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Ita clear enough

The few they would get would not get a replacement

Makes more sense to keep him and play him for a season, that helps them stay in the league, move up the league, earn more money in prize money, maybe help a cup run/win.

Robert Lewandowski to Bayern a more high profile example of keep for a season over sell

- More than one year is "multiple years". Do you think that not qualifying for the Champions League for two seasons in a row would make it easier or harder for the club to attract top players?

- Re Van Gaal, I absolutely reserve judgement. I'm not negative - I'd describe it as "cautious scepticism" based on a fear that he might be a has been.

- I worry for any fan who isn't concerned at the utterly insipid performances and the odd prioritising of transfers in areas that aren't as urgently in need of improvement.

We may or may not be the CL next season. That competition is not the be all and end all of professional football. We attracted some very serious players this window without it. So, it's not the be all and end all.

I highlighted your second point. I don't think I need to respond to that.

Every fan is annoyed by the performances so far. The beauty of football is there is always another game. Hang in there!

You suggested Roy Keane.

If he's the difference between staying up or going down, then he's worth more than any fee. Who of his quality would they replace him with this late in the window.

Fair point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭magnumbud

So you think Michael Carrick is LVG's type of player? The guy is 33 anyways.

RVP should have been sold last year with his attitude towards Moyes. I still think he's an amazing player, but he's 31 and could get injured at any time.

I'm not totally sold on Mata either.

As Mourinho once said, in the modern game, you need two good players for every position.

you said name a DECENT first 11 and i did in fact more than DECENT. i would say 3-5 players is what we need to have a more than capable squad. but you clearly dont agree so im not gonna argue

what i will talk about is what you say about mourinho. Chelseas midfield is one of the best in the league however do they have 4 good CBs? they still rely on a 33 year old terry. cahill is good and they have an unproven 19 yo in zouma. striker wise they have costa and a 36 year old drogba and a torres who hasnt had a good season for the club

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

As has been pointed out, a year of Vlaar is worth more to Villa than the fee they would bring in.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    As has been pointed out, a year of Vlaar is worth more to Villa than the fee they would bring in.

Depends on what Vlaar wants. If United come knocking, I would imagine he would be rather desperate to make that move happen.

BloodBath wrote: »
    Good god. Btw Ancelotti and Klopp were not options so try again.

How do you know?

Are you their agent?

So you think Michael Carrick is LVG's type of player? The guy is 33 anyways.

RVP should have been sold last year with his attitude towards Moyes. I still think he's an amazing player, but he's 31 and could get injured at any time.

I'm not totally sold on Mata either.

As Mourinho once said, in the modern game, you need two good players for every position. UTD aren't even close.

Not even close?

Forwards - Rooney, Van Persie, Welbeck, Hernandez, Wilson = sorted
    In the hole players - Mata, Kagawa, (Optional - Januzaj, Rooney, Lingard) = sorted
    Central midfield - Herrera, Fellaini, Fletcher, Carrick, Cleverley, Powell (Optional Di Maria, Jones, Rooney) = Weakest area that needs improvement. I'd expect at least 1 top defensive mid this window
    Wingers - Di Maria, Valencia, Young, Januzaj, Lingard - Sorted, needs improvement on the right but I can see Januzaj taking one of the wing spots in the coming year or 2
    Left back - Shaw, Rojo (Optional - Di Maria, Young, James) = Sorted
    Right back - Rafael, Valencia, Young = Needs improvement but fine for now
    Center back - Smalling, Jones, Blackett, Evans, Rojo, Keane = Ok in terms of numbers, needs improvement in quality.
    Goal - De gea, Lindegaard, Amos = Sorted

Carrick obviously needs replacing. We will be in for at least 1 top defensive midfielder this window with Carrick replaced in the next summer one.

The likes of Aguero, who is much younger, is more injury prone than RVP these days.

At least we have 2 top strikers and decent back up. The same can't be said for Chelsea.

We don't need to complete the build this year anyway with no champions league but we only need about 3-4 good players overall for a very strong squad.

Where exactly does everyone's blind faith in Van Gaal stem from? Let's have a detailed look at his career:

Netherlands - Semi final of the World Cup. So what? The standard was poor and they got to the final in 2010.

Bayern Munich - Sacked

AZ - Won the League. So what? The Dutch league is sh1te.

Ajax the 2nd time - Sacked

Barcelona the 2nd time - Sacked

Netherlands - Sacked after being humiliated by...Ireland

Barcelona - Sacked

Ajax - Won the Champions League (in 1995)

Not exactly Jose Mourinho, is he?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,653 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I hope people get ****ing sense....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

Where exactly does everyone's blind faith in Van Gaal stem from? Let's have a detailed look at his career:

Netherlands - Semi final of the World Cup. So what? The standard was poor and they got to the final in 2010.

Bayern Munich - Sacked

Barcelona - Sacked

Try harder Sean

QikBax wrote: »
    Try harder Sean

Huh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

How do you know?

Are you their agent?

A fella from JP Morgan told him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

magnumbud wrote: »
    you said name a DECENT first 11 and i did in fact more than DECENT. i would say 3-5 players is what we need to have a more than capable squad. but you clearly dont agree so im not gonna argue

what i will talk about is what you say about mourinho. Chelseas midfield is one of the best in the league however do they have 4 good CBs? they still rely on a 33 year old terry. cahill is good and they have an unproven 19 yo in zouma. striker wise they have costa and a 36 year old drogba and a torres who hasnt had a good season for the club

3-5 players would just about make a decent starting 11. Drogba on a free transfer is something UTD could have done with, just to change the game around if needed with his aerial presence. Still 1 goal for every 2 games with Galatasaray, a decent ratio. UTD also messed up not not signing Fabregas when they had a chance.

John Terry should have been at the world cup, he's still class.

So if you could name a world class central midfielder and a world class centre-half that UTD have to match Terry and Fabregas?

UTD fans think you can just go out and buy a world-class player just like that? It takes time, and this window has proven that. Vidal would make a great addition, but see how hard it is to get him? Di Mario was a great singing, but he cost the earth.

This guy (Van Gaal) has been cashiered out of jobs or blown up spectacularly on multiple occasions. He's 63. This is one of the toughest jobs in football. Forget whether you think I'm trolling or not. If you're objective, what exactly is it about Van Gaal that makes you think that he's the right man for the job?

The same people who are accusing me of trolling or of being a "re-reg" now would probably have been doing the same this time last year when I was insisting that Moyes was absolutely the wrong man for the job. Back then, I would have asked a similar question...what exactly is it about this guy that makes you think that he's the right man for the job?

We can all just sit back and go "La la la la...we're United and it'll all be fine" but the simple fact is that we're f..ked right now. I'm not happy about that. I'm especially unhappy about seeing the manager making odd decisions and seeing zero progress on the field.

It's nice to be a real football fan. And particularly lovely to be a real Manchester United fan through and through. I bicker with some of you at times, but I appreciate the opposing views and the discussion on here. I can see most of you have a serious passion for the club and enjoy debating on a range of issues concerning the club. Long may our love of Manchester United continue. I feel proud even though we're going through a rough patch.

Bayern Munich - Sacked

Barcelona - Sacked

I thought you were going to reserve judgement of him? For a detailed look you seem to have omitted all the positives. He's got a lot of impressive achievements in his managerial career and here you have only named out negatives. Hardly delaying judgement over him.

Of course people are going to worry but most are giving him faith and time to see what he can do. Judge him when his career is over with us, not when it has started. I would in no way call that blind faith. He has shown in the past he can be successful. Nothing blind about it.

It's very clear you never wanted VG as manager from some of your posts. That's fine but he is our manager now. Surely we should stick by him and see how he does for now. It isn't even September yet.

3-5 players would just about make a decent starting 11. Drogba on a free transfer is something UTD could have done with, just to change the game around if needed with his aerial presence. Still 1 goal for every 2 games with Galatasaray, a decent ratio. UTD also messed up not not signing Fabregas when they had a chance.

So if you could name a world class central midfielder and a world class centre-half that UTD have to match Terry and Fabregas?

UTD fans think you can just go out and buy a world-class player just like that? It takes time, and this window has proven that. Vidal would make a great addition, but see how hard it is to get him? Di Mario was a great singing, but he cost the earth.

If we signed Vidal and a good CB we would have a better starting 11 than Chelsea or City but I can see that you have no interest in debating against facts.

You are only posting inflammatory comments and ignoring any counter arguments to them.

Why are you even here?

3-5 players would just about make a decent starting 11. Drogba on a free transfer is something UTD could have done with, just to change the game around if needed wit his aerial presence. Still 1 goal for every 2 games with Galatasaray. a great ratio. UTD also messed up not not signing Fabregas when they had a chance.

im sorry but terry is not and never was world class a good player and in his prime was very good sure but world class not a chance. fabregas has started well but it was against the 2 promoted teams di maria last year played in a CM role and had a better assist record and was named motm playing there in the CL final.

rooney, rvp, mata and di maria are 4 world class players. herrera is a fantastic signing, shaw was one of the best full backs in the league last season as good as if not better than who chelsea have at lb.

a goal every 2 games in the turkish league is not that impressive. drogba was past it when he left chelsea.

we maybe need 1 first 11 player for DM perhaps a CB but in no way are we FIVE players away from having a DECENT first 11

Adamocovic wrote: »
    I thought you were going to reserve judgement of him? For a detailed look you seem to have omitted all the positives. He's got a lot of impressive achievements in his managerial career and here you have only named out negatives. Hardly delaying judgement over him.

Of course people are going to worry but most are giving him faith and time to see what he can do. Judge him when his career is over with us, not when it has started. I would in no way call that blind faith. He has shown in the past he can be successful. Nothing blind about it.

It's very clear you never wanted VG as manager from some of your posts. That's fine but he is our manager now. Surely we should stick by him and see how he does for now. It isn't even September yet.

I want him to be successful more than anything. I absolutely want to be here down the line and for people to be saying "Jesus Larry you gobsh1te, do you remember you were slagging off Van Gaal?" as we lift our fourth European Cup.

However, I think it's fair to say that his managerial career has been patchy rather than stellar. That genuinely concerns me.

We can only judge things based on what we see. The proof is what happens on the pitch. And to be frank, we've seen 270 minutes of utterly turgid sh1te with no indication of progress at all. That's worrying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,511 ✭✭✭VW 1

Bayern Munich - Sacked

Barcelona - Sacked

And in a job where almost every incumbent gets to pick when they leave, Van Gaal is the notable exception, ay Larry?

I want him to be successful more than anything. I absolutely want to be here down the line and for people to be saying "Jesus Larry you gobsh1te, do you remember you were slagging off Van Gaal?" as we lift our fourth European Cup.

However, I think it's fair to say that his managerial career has been patchy rather than stellar. That genuinely concerns me.

We can only judge things based on what we see. The proof is what happens on the pitch. And to be frank, we've seen 270 minutes of utterly turgid sh1te with no indication of progress at all. That's worrying.

Considering the injury list and the fact he hasn't finished building his squad I wouldn't pay much heed to the first 2 games and 0 heed to that ****ty cup game.

At least it's clear to see what he is trying to do and he's making good progress on updating our dated squad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,511 ✭✭✭VW 1

Just stuck on Class of 92 for a watch. Before it even starts, up pops Doyen Group as the production company. A strange coincidence!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,196 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Van Gaal is no Trapatoni, trying to paint him that way is wrong, he has proven his worth and needs time to shape and mould the team to his ways, proposing to sack a manager of his calibre so soon is utter madness. If we are still in the bottom 10 come the end of January then by all means fire his ass but at least give him a chance first.

Not even close?

In the hole players - Mata, Kagawa, (Optional - Januzaj, Rooney, Lingard) = sorted
    Central midfield - Herrera, Fellaini, Fletcher, Carrick, Cleverley, Powell (Optional Di Maria, Jones, Rooney) = Weakest area that needs improvement. I'd expect at least 1 top defensive mid this window
    Wingers - Di Maria, Valencia, Young, Januzaj, Lingard - Sorted, needs improvement on the right but I can see Januzaj taking one of the wing spots in the coming year or 2
    Center back - Smalling, Jones, Blackett, Evans, Rojo, Keane = Ok in terms of numbers, needs improvement in quality.

Carrick obviously needs replacing. We will be in for at least 1 top defensive midfielder this window with Carrick replaced in the next summer one.

The likes of Aguero, who is much younger, is more injury prone than RVP these days.

At least we have 2 top strikers and decent back up. The same can't be said for Chelsea.

We don't need to complete the build this year anyway with no champions league but we only need about 3-4 good players overall for a very strong squad.

At least you post has a good argument. But when you say "covered", it's not very convincing and you agree most areas needs improvement.

Many of those players, whilst half decent, looks like a Liverpool squad from the last 25 years where they didn't win the league title.

Fabregas would have made a good Scholes replacement, but it never happened. Major fúck-up! Carrick was good, but never world class. He's 33. Chelsea sold Mata for a reason, and Moyes took the bait.

At least LVG has gone out and bought the right players. But I'd still argue he needs two years to realistically compete with Chelsea and City. He also has to implement his own philosophy, which takes time. Remember City and Chelsea are also also adding players in every transfer window.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭duffman13

Bayern Munich - Sacked

Barcelona - Sacked

Your full of ****.

Netherlands - Came 3rd in the world cup playing with one of the worst Dutch squads in memory.

Bayern - won the league and cup. Reached a champions league final. Brought through a lot of players from the youth set up. Created Bastion Schweinsteiger with his amazingly large testicles.

AZ - Won the league with a squad of distinctly average players.

Barcelona - First time 2 leagues and a cup. Yes the second one went tits up which usually happens when your return to a club.

Ajax - Successful

Netherlands the first time with a a squad of perennial underachievers who were notorious for falling out with each other. .

No manager is successful at every club. Your buddy Jose has got the bullet himself a couple of times. Calling for Van Gaal to be sacked 3 games into a season is utter lunacy!

At least you post has a good argument. But when you say "covered", it's not very convincing and you agree most areas needs improvement.

Many of those players, whilst half decent, looks like a Liverpool squad from the last 25 years where they didn't win the league title.

Fabregas would have made a good Scholes replacement, but it never happened. Major fúck-up! Carrick was good, but never world class. He's 33. Chelsea sold Mata for a reason, and Moyes took the bait.

At least LVG has gone out and bought the right players. But I'd still argue he needs two years to realistically compete with Chelsea and City. Remember, they're also adding players in every transfer window.

lol cause jose didnt think he worked enough but you dont need 11 players to work their ass off. he was their player of the year for 2 years in a row and we benefited. hes had a decent return considering for half his time under moyes he was played out of position

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

It boggles the mind why people feed it.......................speaking of which, I kinda miss Boggles :(

• Advertisement

At least it's clear to see what he is trying to do.

Is it? I'm not convinced. Buying Di Maria when we've more pressing needs worries me.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Oh well. At least the damned utd. will get a sequel.

Well his career has been very good, he has won the league with every club he has managed, regardless of the players he had etc he still won the league with them, he's won the Champions League, Uefa cup and a few manager of the year awards. I wouldn't worry too much about his history.

I understand the performances have been worrying. But only two league games into the league I wouldn't give up on him yet. A long way to go and no doubt it will take some time for the players to get used to a new system.

Hopefully he can get the players going on a good run (Burnley, QPR, Leicester and West Ham next four games) and it will relieve some of the pressure off the players.

I really can't wait for Saturday mainly to see Di Maria making his debut. Let's hope he can help push us to get our first win of the season.

magnumbud wrote: »
    im sorry but terry is not and never was world class a good player and in his prime was very good sure but world class not a chance. fabregas has started well but it was against the 2 promoted teams di maria last year played in a CM role and had a better assist record and was named motm playing there in the CL final.

rooney, rvp, mata and di maria are 4 world class players. herrera is a fantastic signing, shaw was one of the best full backs in the league last season as good as if not better than who chelsea have at lb.

a goal every 2 games in the turkish league is not that impressive. drogba was past it when he left chelsea.

we maybe need 1 first 11 player for DM perhaps a CB but in no way are we FIVE players away from having a DECENT first 11

John Terry is and was a world class player.

Mata is very debatable.

Di Maria is a world class player.

RVP was a world class player, but where was he last season when did really needed him? Off sulking about the manager. Pathetic.

I'll leave the Rooney argument for another day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Bayern Munich - Sacked

Barcelona - Sacked

That seems a fair, objective and sane synopsis.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

John Terry is and was a world class player.

Mata is very debatable.

Di Maria is a world class player.

RVP was a world class player, but where was he last season when did really needed him? Off sulking about the manager. Pathetic.

I'll leave the Rooney argument for another day!

Mata isn't very debatable, he's had 23 goals and 31 assists in his last two full seasons ffs, who in his position matches that?

duffman13 wrote: »
    Calling for Van Gaal to be sacked 3 games into a season is utter lunacy!

That is a straw man argument.

Nobody called for Van Gaal to be sacked 3 games into the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Bayern Munich - Sacked

Barcelona - Sacked

It's hilarious how you insist you're reserving judgement on Van Gaal when you clearly haven't. The above post proves this as you only see the negatives and don't mention the great successes he has had. So what that AZ won the Dutch league? That's arguably one of his better achievements given their standing in Dutch football.

He may come across as a brash or abrasive character at times, and this obviously didn't go down well in some of his clubs and led to his departure. But there's no harm with a bit of that in Utd right now imo, things had gotten very stale with several players just coasting along, and going by the rumours he's overseeing an overdue clearout of the squad.

Most of your posts this season are so extreme and over the top that I wonder if you're on the wind-up. Out of interest I looked at your early posts in the forum from the end of last season to see if this was always the way, and you said:
    I'd welcome Van Gaal with open arms.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=90347416&postcount=2051

So I have to ask, did you change your mind over the summer or is it really the first few games in August that makes you so sure Van Gaal is set to fail? If so you need to wise up, jumping the gun in a big way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,653 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

kryogen wrote: »
    It boggles the mind why people feed it.......................speaking of which, I kinda miss Boggles :(

You know what, me too.

Those were the days

I also miss SOTS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

Not even close?

When Mourinho said two players for every position, he meant 11 x 2 not that you could just re-use players in multiple positions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

duffman13 wrote: »
    Your full of ****.

Netherlands - Came 3rd in the world cup playing with one of the worst Dutch squads in memory.

Bayern - won the league and cup. Reached a champions league final. Brought through a lot of players from the youth set up. Created Bastion Schweinsteiger with his amazingly large testicles.

AZ - Won the league with a squad of distinctly average players.

Barcelona - First time 2 leagues and a cup. Yes the second one went tits up which usually happens when your return to a club.

Ajax - Successful

Netherlands the first time with a a squad of perennial underachievers who were notorious for falling out with each other. .

No manager is successful at every club. Your buddy Jose has got the bullet himself a couple of times. Calling for Van Gaal to be sacked 3 games into a season is utter lunacy!

You forgot...

Netherlands the first time with a a squad of perennial underachievers who were notorious for falling out with each other, AND lost his best player before the tournament which in turn let to a complete re-think of the system/formation to which the players had to quickly adapt....

Worth noting...

Arguing the credentials of LVG is counter-productive, he will be there till the end of season regardless so lets judge his Utd tenure then, my guess is that he will get us top 4, next few days are vital but I have faith!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

Larry, name a top manager who hasn't been fired apart from fergie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

wenger

Wenger, but point taken

wenger

Snap :pac:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement