Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accumulator question (skybet)

• 17-08-2014 10:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭

So, I get the whole thing that you can't do an accumulator if the same team or whatever is included twice. Cos one result would affect the other.

But, anyways, tonight wwe have a pay oer view. For the craic, I picked who I think will win each of the 8 matches. Want to do an accumulator. And I can't?

Can anybody figure out why I wouldn't be allowed?

Same person isn't in two matches.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

WWE is a novelty market. Any market where the result may be predetermined is treated with caution. Bookmakers limit there liabilities on such markets by allowing singles only. Same the The Oscars etc.
    So, I get the whole thing that you can't do an accumulator if the same team or whatever is included twice. Cos one result would affect the other.

But, anyways, tonight wwe have a pay oer view. For the craic, I picked who I think will win each of the 8 matches. Want to do an accumulator. And I can't?

Can anybody figure out why I wouldn't be allowed?

Same person isn't in two matches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

My buddy has an accumulator done no bother on paddy power

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Ok some bookmakers won't allow it.
    My buddy has an accumulator done no bother on paddy power

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Thanks for earlier answers.

Ok, another question . I have 4 horses picked for York today...it won't let me do any of them in doubles or accumulators?? Any idea why that is??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

That makes no sense whatsoever, are they all in the same race?

• Advertisement
Advertisement