Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cigars

Options
  • 18-08-2014 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know anywhere in town where they sell cigars?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭same ol sh1te

Town? There are lots of 'em!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Town? There are lots of 'em!

I don't mean specific over the counter ones like Hamlets, what I mean is there any shop in town that sell decent quality cigars?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭same ol sh1te

Flecktarn wrote: »
    I don't mean specific over the counter ones like Hamlets, what I mean is there any shop in town that sell decent quality cigars?

There are lots of towns, which one?

There are lots of towns, which one?

My apologies, completely forgot to say! Castlebar.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭gdawg87

I don't think there is many places outside Dublin where you can get a decent hand rolled cigar. Did you find any around Castlebar area?

• Advertisement

No made an order to www.jamesfox.ie instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

The smoking forum might have some insight on what to get and where to get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

Flecktarn wrote: »
    No made an order to www.jamesfox.ie instead.

Nice website ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭gdawg87

James Fox have a cracking website, but I've heard they can be a bit snooty in the shop... Anytime I asked people where to get cigars I was usually pointed towards The Decent Cigar Emporium on Grafton St. As the name suggests, from the website it looks quite decent but James Fox has Whiskeys too :D

https://www.decent-cigar.com/

Advertisement