Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AIT first years?

• 18-08-2014 8:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14

Hi guys, I am a first year starting culinary arts this September. Would love to get to know any other first years in AIT as I do not know anyone going there. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 karina19

hey im a first year studying vet nursing :) hopefully well get a chance te meet :) I know no one either :/ haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14 Katie4450

Definatly :D it would be great to meet up with you guys :) here's my Facebook if any of you would like to add me and possibly organise to meet before we start or on the day :)
    My username is Katie Cassidy from Ballinasloe I'd post a link of it to you but because I'm a new user I can't! Sorry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Please Insert Name Here

Hey :) I'm a first year as well. I'll be studying forensic toxicology. Do you have any idea when we start?

Hey :) I'm a first year as well. I'll be studying forensic toxicology. Do you have any idea when we start?

Hi! :) am I have no real clue tbh, I have heard that it's the 8th but not sure :/ I'm hoping that we get our registration packs to tell us when but for now I'm going by the website but it does not give much information unfortunately! :L

hey... as far as I know first years start on the 9th for induction and registration but induction goes over 2 days the 9th and the 10th :)

• Advertisement

karina19 wrote: »
    hey... as far as I know first years start on the 9th for induction and registration but induction goes over 2 days the 9th and the 10th :)

Some people have told me that too then others have said the 8th so I'm lost xD haha well we will find out soon enough I guess! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭TimeClock18

1st years start induction on 9th September and it continues in to the 10th

1st years start induction on 9th September and it continues in to the 10th

Thank you! :)

ahh I tot very much so but great for it to be confirmed :) and I think the registration packs are being posted out on the 27th :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Clandestine

Not a first year but if anyone has any questions I'd be happy to answer any.
    karina19 wrote: »
    I think the registration packs are being posted out on the 27th :)
    With the pack you get a map of the IT and the timetable for the first few days.

The first day you start there are people with colored AIT t-shirts who show you where to go if you get lost. Depending on your course the induction is for 2 or 3 days.

• Advertisement

oh that's great thanx :)

Advertisement