Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fed up

Options
  • 18-08-2014 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi folks

Am pretty fed up at the moment . I called a number of weeks ago in relation to moving house . Was told an engineer would need to come out . Waited to here something for ages and then get a call to say an engineer would be out Monday or Friday . I got a text then to say they would be out on Thursday in the morning time - my sister waited from 9am to 2.30 but no show . When I called your customer services line I was asked why an engineer was needed - how would I know ?? I called back again on Friday and was told someone might have to go down to the exchange but they couldn't tell me when I would have my line up and running
    I have been given a case id and nothing else and will be billed for a month of service I did not receive .

Can you please help , case id is 1530258

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi folks

Am pretty fed up at the moment . I called a number of weeks ago in relation to moving house . Was told an engineer would need to come out . Waited to here something for ages and then get a call to say an engineer would be out Monday or Friday . I got a text then to say they would be out on Thursday in the morning time - my sister waited from 9am to 2.30 but no show . When I called your customer services line I was asked why an engineer was needed - how would I know ?? I called back again on Friday and was told someone might have to go down to the exchange but they couldn't tell me when I would have my line up and running
    I have been given a case id and nothing else and will be billed for a month of service I did not receive .

Can you please help , case id is 1530258
    Hi choccymousse

I'm sorry to hear of this and apologise for the disappointment caused by the text. I have escalated this to our field operations team and as soon as I have further information I will let you know.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement