Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Place to buy Apple Charger

Options
  • 18-08-2014 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Anybody know the cheapest place to buy an Apple charger in Cork City. I know you can get cheap ones online but I kinda need it today so that's out of the question.

I know Comput B sell them but they're 80bucks which pricey enough.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Try the Chinese dudes next to the back of waterstones or the PC repair shop across the road from where great outdoors was or is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

There's a guy on North Main Street (I think it's called GamesMania), next to the MmmmaaaddD shop. I have bought a couple of chargers there and never had a problem. Not internet-cheap but good value @ about €20-30 for chargers that are often 2nd hand brand names.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Oh yes that's the same area where PC shop is there are loads of places down there actually

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

I'd recommend giving the very cheap ones a miss, they can be quite dangerous to both you and your phone, it's worth a google if you're sceptical.
    I think the carphone warehouse have a sale on genuine ones at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

Michael.. wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Anybody know the cheapest place to buy an Apple charger in Cork City. I know you can get cheap ones online but I kinda need it today so that's out of the question.

Thanks.

You are better off getting the real thing. I found out the hard way going for the cheap charger which ruined the battery in my mac.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

byronbay2 wrote: »
    There's a guy on North Main Street (I think it's called GamesMania), next to the MmmmaaaddD shop. I have bought a couple of chargers there and never had a problem. Not internet-cheap but good value @ about €20-30 for chargers that are often 2nd hand brand names.

I dont know what planet you are living on but €20-€30 for a second hand charger is not good value.

EDIT: Actually I now see that this might be for a laptop charger and not a mobile charger. In which case 20-30 is good value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Michael.. wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Thanks.

compu b was the cheapest i found for a laptop charger at €80,

if it is a phone charger i bought an apple one in carphone warehouse for €20.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

dealz 1.49

Advertisement