Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumber Recommendations

Options
  • 18-08-2014 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi

Just moved to Trim and looking for some plumber recommendations.

Main job at the moment would be fitting of a boiler stove.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Barney224

hi there, did you ever get a recommendation? I'm also looking for a good reliable plumber in the Trim or Navan area. I have a number of jobs - fix leaking taps, tighten loose taps, add outdoor tap, place outflow pipe from boiler to outside wall, replace a pump shower, etc.

I've had a few plumbers in over the years and have never been impressed with the workmanship!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

You would be better off ringing the plumbing supply/DIY/builders merchants in Trim, they would have a list of the lads that purchase from them on a daily basis and would always hear about what the workmanship is like from others and they would also know the cowboys to stay away from.

Thanks Access. Sorry to sound a bit thick, but who are the building and DIY suppliers in Trim you're referring to?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Barney224 wrote: »
    Thanks Access. Sorry to sound a bit thick, but who are the building and DIY suppliers in Trim you're referring to?

Any of them to be honest, i think there is two on the main street - dont know their names as i dont live in Trim. Someone on here from Trim might be able to enlighten us.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Pudsey64

Trim Hardware.
    On Emmet Street
    046 9431133

• Advertisement

Cheers!

Advertisement