Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ford radio Locked...

Options
  • 18-08-2014 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

My radio is locked on my Ford Mondeo Mark 2. Does this mean the radio has practically self destructed as I can't find anyway on the internet to unlocked it, I've even went to a Ford dealership but the dealer didn't seem to keen on helping me with it. I know you have to get a code but it's not even giving me the option to do so? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

You need the serial number and a code calculator

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055287102

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭brownmini

Diarmuid97 wrote: »
    My radio is locked on my Ford Mondeo Mark 2. Does this mean the radio has practically self destructed as I can't find anyway on the internet to unlocked it, I've even went to a Ford dealership but the dealer didn't seem to keen on helping me with it. I know you have to get a code but it's not even giving me the option to do so? Any help would be greatly appreciated

If it's anything like the radios of years past then you have to leave it switched on for a while until it starts blinking or something then enter the code.
    Also, the code for your radio could be on a small sheet of paper in your owners handbook [ or all of that come on a CD now as well ? :rolleyes: ]

Advertisement