Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long does a Clearomizer last you?

Options
  • 18-08-2014 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

I seem to have a two week period with mine before it starts to taste, for the lack of a better word, "burnt". Is it a case of me buying the wrong / crap heads, or do you lads experience similar timeframes?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Reebrock wrote: »
    I seem to have a two week period with mine before it starts to taste, for the lack of a better word, "burnt". Is it a case of me buying the wrong / crap heads, or do you lads experience similar timeframes?

The clearomiser will last an indefinite length of time. The coils will last anything from a few days to a couple of weeks depending on what juice you are using.

What clearo/juice are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

how long is a piece of string really.....
    I get anything from less than a day to over 2 weeks, I think lack of quality control by the manufacturers plays a big part as I'm usually happy enough with how long they last but I had bought 10 coils for my Nautilus and they only lasted 2 weeks, next ones I bought I got nearly a week out of each.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

The clearomiser will last an indefinite length of time. The coils will last anything from a few days to a couple of weeks depending on what juice you are using.

What clearo/juice are you using?

Don't have the name of the head to hand. The juice is FeelLife, I bought a load in Thailand earlier this year which I found in a night market.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Reebrock wrote: »
    Don't have the name of the head to hand. The juice is FeelLife, I bought a load in Thailand earlier this year which I found in a night market.

Hhhmmm, Thai ejuice from a night market. Not sure I'd vape that personally.

Do you change coils, or bin the whole clearo?

Advertisement