Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

money transfers

Options
  • 18-08-2014 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

money was sent to my account last week from an irish account and its still not in my account how long does it take as i need that money and its taken to long
    var fctb_tool=null; function FCTB_Init_6a323bf3a3e44fe8bbca80fd3336ff88(t) { fctb_tool=t; start(fctb_tool); } FCTB_Init_6a323bf3a3e44fe8bbca80fd3336ff88(document); delete document

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi familyman,

Thanks for your post.

A transfer between EU banks, provided it is sent before the sending bank's cut off time, take one banking day to be received. Under SEPA, incoming credits are applied to customer's accounts throughout the day. Would you know what day and time the transfer was sent to your account? 

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement