Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom disastrous service.

Options
  • 18-08-2014 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

We signed up for eircoms efibre over a month ago. We have been told there's a problem with the line and it would be fixed. Then when we rang back were told the account number doesn't exist. Customer service and the efibre team don't seem to care or be able to do anything to help us. Last week we got through to a supervisor or manager who seemed to know what was going on and would get the issue solved. We received a text saying an engineer would be out Friday between 9 and 1 and would bring out the modem and he was coming to make sure everything would be setup and working. I took the day off work and no engineer called out. The number I have for the manager I can't get an answer today. I rang back efibre customer service just now and the girl says there's a problem and all she can do is get someone to contact me within 24 - 48 hours. This is a complete disgrace.

Nearly everytime I call I'm being passed from 1 person to another and keep having to explain the whole situation all over again.

The phone line had been working but it stopped on Thursday.

Customer service and efibre team are a complete waste of time and stress you out instead of being helpful.

All I want is broadband to be up and running. Why has nobody bothered to even send out a modem to see if it will work.

I have family in Australia and we normally use to Skype once a week as I have no broadband I have to try make arrangements with friends to use there broadband at set times so I can talk with my family over there.

Eircom say they have great service, great customer care and the sales reps that call to the door are saying that it's the best provider going, well if all this is correct why am I waiting over a month and still no broadband and now the phone line is stopped working.

We have been given 3 different phone numbers for the house?????, I've no idea why and nobody seems to know why????

Can anyone in eircom reading this get back to me today with answers and tell me why I am still waiting? Why I've never been sent out a modem? Why did the engineer not call on Friday leaving me short a days pay? When I call how come I'm passed ( on one occasion to 8 different customer service members) and had to explain the issue each time.

I've also been on the phone to eircom a few times, been put on hold then the phone call ends?????

Great service - I don't think so.

I don't normally complain and I am very easy going but this is a complete joke.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

We signed up for eircoms efibre over a month ago. We have been told there's a problem with the line and it would be fixed. Then when we rang back were told the account number doesn't exist. Customer service and the efibre team don't seem to care or be able to do anything to help us. Last week we got through to a supervisor or manager who seemed to know what was going on and would get the issue solved. We received a text saying an engineer would be out Friday between 9 and 1 and would bring out the modem and he was coming to make sure everything would be setup and working. I took the day off work and no engineer called out. The number I have for the manager I can't get an answer today. I rang back efibre customer service just now and the girl says there's a problem and all she can do is get someone to contact me within 24 - 48 hours. This is a complete disgrace.

Nearly everytime I call I'm being passed from 1 person to another and keep having to explain the whole situation all over again.

The phone line had been working but it stopped on Thursday.

Customer service and efibre team are a complete waste of time and stress you out instead of being helpful.

All I want is broadband to be up and running. Why has nobody bothered to even send out a modem to see if it will work.

I have family in Australia and we normally use to Skype once a week as I have no broadband I have to try make arrangements with friends to use there broadband at set times so I can talk with my family over there.

Eircom say they have great service, great customer care and the sales reps that call to the door are saying that it's the best provider going, well if all this is correct why am I waiting over a month and still no broadband and now the phone line is stopped working.

We have been given 3 different phone numbers for the house?????, I've no idea why and nobody seems to know why????

Can anyone in eircom reading this get back to me today with answers and tell me why I am still waiting? Why I've never been sent out a modem? Why did the engineer not call on Friday leaving me short a days pay? When I call how come I'm passed ( on one occasion to 8 different customer service members) and had to explain the issue each time.

I've also been on the phone to eircom a few times, been put on hold then the phone call ends?????

Great service - I don't think so.

I don't normally complain and I am very easy going but this is a complete joke.
    Hi highlandseoghan

I'm really sorry to hear of this disappointing experience, could you please PM me your address, name in which the order was placed and any order number you may have? I'll look in to this for you.

Thank
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

Hi highlandseoghan

I'm really sorry to hear of this disappointing experience, could you please PM me your address, name in which the order was placed and any order number you may have? I'll look in to this for you.

Thank
    Al

Hi Alan

I sent you a pm with them details. Can you find out what's going on and give me an update today.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

Hi Alan

I sent you a pm with them details. Can you find out what's going on and give me an update today.

Cheers.

Hi Alan

Did you look into this and find out anything. Can you give me any idea why I'm waiting and when are you going to have it sorted?

Cheers.

Advertisement