Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cauldron Vegetarian sausages in RoI?

Options
  • 18-08-2014 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Until a few months ago, one of the highlights of our week-end was our Cauldron Vegetarian sausage breakfast - IMO the best vegetarian sausages, and also superior to most meat sausages I have tried (I am a non-Vegetarian).

Problem is, since SuperValu took over SuperQuinn the latter stopped selling them. And we could not find any alternative suppliers since. Only option is a trip "up North" to buy them in Sainsbury's.

Would anyone know a shop selling Cauldron Vegetarian sausages, preferably in the Dublin North area?

Thanks in advance for any pointers,
    Mr_D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 lokii

I had the same problem and tried contacting the company through their online form about stockists in Dublin. Six weeks later - no response :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 34 R.M.

I've been getting them in Tesco clarehall. Theres a great veggie selection there, especially in the chilled isle.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Mr_D

Super, thanks very much for this R.M. I had given up on Tesco as we could not find them in their Balbriggan or Clearwater shops. Good to know some stores have them in stock.
    Mr_D

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Cainer

They have them in Tesco in Dundrum too. Quite a good range of vegetarian & vegan options in that store actually.

Advertisement