Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Career counseling

Options
  • 18-08-2014 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I've found a few threads on this forum, but not the answer I'm looking for.

I'm basically looking for career counseling / guidance who works with adults. Has anyone experience with this? Are there any recommendations? Also, how much would this cost roughly? There are plenty of counselors out there, but I can't find any reviews. If anyone has good experiences, can you let me know?

Thanks,
    Just

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Moved this, people here might be more likely to have thoughts! :)

Most ETBs (VECs) have an Adult Guidance and Counselling service which may be useful, OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Moved this, people here might be more likely to have thoughts! :)

Most ETBs (VECs) have an Adult Guidance and Counselling service which may be useful, OP?

The contact details for all the ETB guidance services can be found here under the Services section:
    http://www.aegai.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 6 curtisunit

I found a website with counselors that you can correspond with. The problem is that it's a UK site and there's no way I've found to contact them outside their user form that requires UK address info.
    I'm 46 and looking for a career change and a new challenge but I want to do two different things. I need some help getting straightened out and getting together with a plan. Any ideas?

Advertisement