Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Farming ChitChat Ploughs On To Five

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,484 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

.Kovu. wrote: »
    Here shut up you, I was seriously offended an hour ago when Sam said he thought I was a fella all this time :P

Well ya can't bloody blame him for that now can ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Reggie. wrote: »
    Well ya can't bloody blame for that now can ya

Not at all, I don't give a toss! What has you tired tonight?

(giggity!):pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,980 ✭✭✭Genghis Cant

Here shut up you, I was seriously offended an hour ago when Sam said he thought I was a fella all this time :P

What I was wondering was what did you do yesterday to convince Sam that indeed you were a girl. (Note: Girl, not Woman :-) )

What I was wondering was what did you do yesterday to convince Sam that indeed you were a girl. (Note: Girl, not Woman :-) )

Ask him, not me!:pac:

Ask him, not me!:pac:

I'd like to get both sides of the story :^)

I had occasion once to meet a Sam above in Co Monaghan, I was more than surprised when she turned up as Samantha.

• Advertisement

I'd like to get both sides of the story :^)

I had occasion once to meet a Sam above in Co Monaghan, I was more than surprised when she turned up as Samantha.

Perhaps I should check my iCloud security status....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Damo810

Do ye not still use the aul kodaks up in Cavan?

no-internet-no-cloud-no-problems-kodak-fappening-meme.png

Crocodile Dundee had a fairly good test too :-)

Crocodile Dundee had a fairly good test too :-)

Just like the day I was asked to check if it was a bull or a bullock in the crush:pac:
    Bull was standing there like
    SCBUYHum.jpg?1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭TITANIUM.

Cracking CJH heifer calf out of a BB X cow here early this morning. Only the fifth heifer outta the last 25 calves. Up and sucking with the cow cleared.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

dzer2 wrote: »
    Enjoy it the atmosphere should be electric. Will be up around croker before the match if you want to meet for a scoop;)

name the place :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

I thought tractors weren't allowed on motorways, but I'm seeing more an more pulling loads on them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭ellewood

50K box are ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭sea12

House got robbed last night. Brand new smart TV was robbed. Only won it at a draw 6 weeks ago. New bicycle also robbed. Only had that a month. The thoughts of them in my house with My kids would really freak u out.

They look like they were young local lads on bicycles as they left behind a bicycle they robbed earlier in the night and upgraded to mine.

Crap, sorry to hear that sea12. Do you have any pics of the bikes (yours plus the prior stolen one) to throw up on the stolen bike thread. Might be of some use!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,854 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

sea12 wrote: »
    House got robbed last night. Brand new smart TV was robbed. Only won it at a draw 6 weeks ago. New bicycle also robbed. Only had that a month. The thoughts of them in my house with My kids would really freak u out.

They look like they were young local lads on bicycles as they left behind a bicycle they robbed earlier in the night and upgraded to mine.
    fookers, has anyone got cctv locally that you might see them on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Little fcukers sorry for your woes sea12

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭dzer2

name the place :D

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭C0N0R

Kids on bikes robbing tv's? That's some crap there, hope you find out and get stuff back.

The groom on the way to the wedding :)

• Advertisement

Groomsman transport. Hitched a lift myself.

This is gonna get interesting when the kids head to bed :D

Is that a mattress on the back of the groomsmans transport? Bejayney they're thinking ahead :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Damo810

This is gonna get interesting when the kids head to bed :D

Ah, you never know, you might be allowed to stay up with the big people too! :D

Damo810 wrote: »
    Ah, you never know, you might be allowed to stay up with the big people too! :D

Apparently it goes alot faster than the public recommended speed :D

Is that a mattress on the back of the groomsmans transport? Bejayney they're thinking ahead :D:D

Seat by day and *ahem* by night :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭sea12

Crap, sorry to hear that sea12. Do you have any pics of the bikes (yours plus the prior stolen one) to throw up on the stolen bike thread. Might be of some use!

Bike was found about a mile up the road thrown in ditch. Guards think they transported TV on bike up to waiting car. At least it's one thing back. It's just the fact some one was in the house with my kids ya that really upsets me.

No whelan no CCTV around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Butcher Boy

Bike was found about a mile up the road thrown in ditch. Guards think they transported TV on bike up to waiting car. At least it's one thing back. It's just the fact some one was in the house with my kids ya that really upsets me.

No whelan no CCTV around here.

Ar you allowed shoot the bastards if you catch them in your house ,right or wrong I would lead in there hole anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,354 ✭✭✭naughto

Off 4pints so iam,****ty nappies in the morning to look 4ward to as it's my turn to get up to the young fella

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭darragh_haven

naughto wrote: »
    Off 4pints so iam,****ty nappies in the morning to look 4ward to as it's my turn to get up to the young fella

Thank god no nappies around here anymore..... but herself informed me a few weeks ago that they will be making a return around 20th March. (Spring calver ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

Ar you allowed shoot the bastards if you catch them in your house ,right or wrong I would lead in there hole anyway.
    the guards might have to ask questions if ya shot them...but using the sharp edge of a hurl is another matter entirely.

Thank god no nappies around here anymore..... but herself informed me a few weeks ago that they will be making a return around 20th March. (Spring calver ;-)

Good stuff my man ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Mad4simmental

Do you shoot the warning shot first or second?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Mac Taylor

Mad4simmental, are u heading to Gort for the annual sim sale in October? Always good sims there, they come from all over for the sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Mad4simmental

Mac Taylor wrote: »
    Mad4simmental, are u heading to Gort for the annual sim sale in October? Always good sims there, they come from all over for the sale.

Ya, hopeing to pick up a few as well. I'm itchy to buy now with plenty of grass but I'm hoping for sum value at the sales. 3 sale dates in October.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭Charliebull

Do you shoot the warning shot first or second?

Are you asking darragh haven that one:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭darragh_haven

Are you asking darragh haven that one:D

Your mind and the gutter are never far apart...

Shoot first. deal with the consequences later :-)

Free bar and and Jack Daniels. Oh how I hate you. Mods please be gentle with me later as I take no responsibility for my actions.....

Free bar and and Jack Daniels. Oh how I hate you. Mods please be gentle with me later as I take no responsibility for my actions.....

hqdefault.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,357 ✭✭✭✭Base price

Sounds like you are having a fun time. Must be a great wedding........

(since you are posting on Boards :D)

• Advertisement

Base price wrote: »
    Sounds like you are having a fun time. Must be a great wedding........

(since you are posting on Boards :D)

How am I gonna sum this up......oh yeah bite me ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Limofarmer

How am I gonna sum this up......oh yeah bite me ;):D

What ever happens blame the free bar . Then say you don't remember and if that doesn't work remember forgiveness is easier got that permission .😩

Limofarmer wrote: »
    What ever happens blame the free bar . Then say you don't remember and if that doesn't work remember forgiveness is easier got that permission .😩

Someone has to show these English lot how the irish do things....who's with me :D

Someone has to show these English lot how the irish do things....who's with me :D

Have to agree . The English don't know how to do weddings the irish way . Was at one over there last Oct and all the English relations are still talking about the irish side of the family 😆

Have to agree . The English don't know how to do weddings the irish way . Was at one over there last Oct and all the English relations are still talking about the irish side of the family 😆

Ah hell.
    :D

Ah hell.
    :D
    A few foe jds and it will be heaven 😪

A few foe jds and it will be heaven 😪

Just found an officer of the British army....row gonna start :D....the women are petrified :D it's not a wedding till till there's a row

Just found an officer of the British army....row gonna start :D....the women are petrified :D it's not a wedding till till there's a row

Not worth it. A few more jds or pints and all will be well. #relatedthroughdrink

Not worth it. A few more jds or pints and all will be well. #relatedthroughdrink

The best bit is I've the keys to the honey moon suite in my pockets so let the bartering commence :D

Don't stop him....Reggie loves his auld handbags at dawn so he does..:D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement