Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child Access

Options
  • 18-08-2014 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I'm looking for some advice please.

I've brought my ex to court for 3 access breach's over the past few years. Each time the judge has ordered my ex to make my kids available for collection. This happens for maybe a week or two and then she goes back to doing as she pleases.

My daughter now 7 has being told she has a new daddy in her life and doesn't need me anymore. Her mother has organised cycles, girly nights in etc when im due to collect the kids, mother also tells her she doesn't have to go and this gives my daughter a licence to tell me to basically piss off.

We have little or no contact as ex rarely answers messages or emails.
    Our last court hearing my kids were brought into the family court with her ex.
    On the last court date which I brought forward for another set of access breach,s I went from my son coming up twice weekly overnight to having the time reduced to 3 hours with both children to re-integrate my daughter until August. My daughter didn't need to be re-integrated she just needed her mother to say your daddy's here to collect you, go with your daddy.

Most recent order was obeyed for a week or so then Im met by the ex's boyfriend outside the the Nanny's garden to tell my kids they wont be coming up on the weekend as agreed and It will be Wednesday again. At that point I've decided to stop paying maintenance and attempting to collect my kids I've had enough of this nonsense.

I'm dealing with a mother that will rarely speak to me, her brother has approached me at the pickup point (the nannys) to argue that im not paying enough maintenance. Her young cousins have told me to piss off that my kids wont be going with me. Her boyfriend interferes with pickup and collection, coming out hugging and kissing my daughter etc The kids are rarely ready, I get no notification and arrive and their packing the car to go away on my pickup day etc etc

I have holiday access for a week each year, im lucky if I get a day or even see them on xmas day, Whats the point in a judge granting this when it can be completely ignored.

As far as I can see the courts wont do anything about this behaviour and I have to wait months to have a waste of time hearing.

This is just an example of what Im dealing with

Any advice? How can I handle this? I want to pay my way and see my kids

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

You need to speak to a solicitor to get the next legal steps. As this is legally mandated access your query falls under legal advice which cannot be provided here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement