Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Dads

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭ffocused

Does anyone here have Disney Infinity 2? I noticed it's down to €40 for PS4 starter pack in Smyths & wondered if it's worth a shot for a 6 year old who already loves Marvel from the Lego games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

ffocused wrote: »
    Does anyone here have Disney Infinity 2? I noticed it's down to €40 for PS4 starter pack in Smyths & wondered if it's worth a shot for a 6 year old who already loves Marvel from the Lego games.

Have it for my 10 Year old on XB360. He and his 5 YO brother both love it so can definately recommend it

Edit: It's a money pit though but other than that it's perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Colinoh

I have a ps3/ps4/vita
    PSN is NEGLIT
    I've two daughters, 5yrs and 5months.
    I try to get on when mammy is bringing the sprog for a walk and the older one is in school, and then again when everyone is in bed.
    I also like to (try) play minecraft with my older daughter. She cant get her head around little big planet 3 yet so we have some fun, and arguments, as we both try to figure out what we're at in minecraft.
    Feel free to add me but it will show me as online almost 24/7 as being on netflix. Either my daughter watching My Little Pony before dinner after her homework or my partner watching her shows while i twiddle my thumbs waiting for everyone to go to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

I started this and havent been on it in ages haha college and work placement got in the way of gaming for a while haha. I know its in the Playstation section but picked up a wii u for "the kids", some great games on the system zelda(wind waker and hyrule warriors). Few for daddy to zombi U, Mass Effect and Splinter cell. Picked up other games also. Great system but dont know if I could recommend it as you need to know what you heading into and what games you want. So anyone playing anything new on PS, going to play some rocket league and batman over the next few weeks, can not wait for batman. Any one recommend anything I can finish in under 12 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭ffocused

I've a wii u coming in a few weeks for my sons birthday. He's been looking at the Lego City game on YouTube for ages, so I've given in!
    If you are playing Rocket league any night I am online can you help me with online trophy? Send me a pm whenever you can do it if you don't mind. I was trying for it a few weeks ago but the servers were always full.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I've a wii u coming in a few weeks for my sons birthday. He's been looking at the Lego City game on YouTube for ages, so I've given in!
    If you are playing Rocket league any night I am online can you help me with online trophy? Send me a pm whenever you can do it if you don't mind. I was trying for it a few weeks ago but the servers were always full.

I'm online most nights, PSN ID is redxiv2 if you ever need help? I usually get on from about 9 till 12 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Ya not a problem will do

Advertisement