Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Search queens of the stone age Single vinyls

Options
  • 18-08-2014 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hello guys ,
    Im searching Queens of the stone age merch , more precisely vinyls with 2,3,4 song u know...

I doesnt have paypal so please if somebody wanna show me a ebay or smthing like that , show me those who we can buy by other ways .

I will be interresed by other merch of QOTSA too except albums ERA VULGARIS , QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE , SONGS FOR THE DEAF , RATED R AND LULLABIES TO PARALYZE , and others ALBUMS DELUXE EDITION .

I am interrested by kyuss merch too but more precisely by KYUSS / QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE SPLIT ALBUM vinyl MORE PRECISELY but can be cd format

Sorry for my bad english and thanks for attention
    R3P0USH0

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,375 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

3s & 7s single for UK and Ireland edition perhaps?

http://www.discogs.com/Queens-Of-The-Stone-Age-3s-7s/release/987977

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

http://www.discogs.com/artist/56168-Queens-Of-The-Stone-Age

Loads here, singles are down a bit of the page.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 R3P0USH0

Thx bro its lovely

really thx guys

• Registered Users Posts: 21,381 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

My vinyl of the Kyuss/QotSA split EP got warped in the sun :(

• Advertisement

Mushy wrote: »

Are you serious ? Bro you <<have>> destroyed a rare find , it was a red wax vinyl ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Get a stack of about 50 records and leave them stacked on top of it for a few weeks, may be able to get the warp out if it's only minor....

Vinyls are VERY fragile so , broes , keep them in a appropriate place , not too cold noot too HOT . The mushy <<case>> is a often problem if a vinyl is exposed to the sunlight or to a too high temperatures . I think everybody should put vinyls in a special location or even make a special chamber for stock it with <<no wet machine >> and ambiant aire , in a glass by preference wardrobe . Really broes watch out for vinyls because some of them are very rare like mushy split lp ...

R3P0USH0 wrote: »
    Are you serious ? Bro you <<have>> destroyed a rare find , it was a red wax vinyl ?

It was orange wax, but still very annoying and gutted when I realised.
    Fieldog wrote: »
    Get a stack of about 50 records and leave them stacked on top of it for a few weeks, may be able to get the warp out if it's only minor....

It's not minor at all. It was in its packaging when it happened too.

Am fairly sure I have a download of it too, but I have a heap of rarities/b-sides from up to around the LTP days. Blank on the band forum back in the day was unreal for it. When hooked up my external hd for first time in ages they were all still there, even a clip or two from their first show under the QotSA moniker.

It was orange wax, but still very annoying and gutted when I realised.

It's not minor at all. It was in its packaging when it happened too.

Am fairly sure I have a download of it too, but I have a heap of rarities/b-sides from up to around the LTP days. Blank on the band forum back in the day was unreal for it. When hooked up my external hd for first time in ages they were all still there, even a clip or two from their first show under the QotSA moniker.

The cover of the split lp of kyuss qotsa is in a black blue cover , and the black colour is a excellent absorbator of sun , so its hot , i think if someone have a album in a black cover he shoule put him in a white thing , like in a tshirt too small or something

Bro <<you have destroyed >> a extreme rare vinyl who could be sell for a really big money
    my heart cracked

• Advertisement

The cover of the split lp of kyuss qotsa is in a black blue cover , and the black colour is a excellent absorbator of sun , so its hot , i think if someone have a album in a black cover he shoule put him in a white thing , like in a tshirt too small or something

Bro <<you have destroyed >> a extreme rare vinyl who could be sell for a really big money
    my heart cracked

You think I was gonna sell it? Coming from a guy who spent Aus$100 for a 4 song live Kyuss tape (think theres only 25, maybe 100 worldwide), the money doesn't bother me for it. Or maybe I'm thinking of my Kyuss Muchos Gracias vinyl, and not the split EP!

You think I was gonna sell it? Coming from a guy who spent Aus$100 for a 4 song live Kyuss tape (think theres only 25, maybe 100 worldwide), the money doesn't bother me for it. Or maybe I'm thinking of my Kyuss Muchos Gracias vinyl, and not the split EP!

ah sorry and no i just say the value apporx , dont be angry bro

but muchas gracias is pretty rare too

ah sorry and no i just say the value apporx , dont be angry bro

Oh I'm not angry at you man, no need for that carry on.

Do love Muchos Gracias. If I find my external HD drive I may be able get some rare stuff to you.

And remembered I have a red cover 'Rated X' cd too!

Do love Muchos Gracias. If I find my external HD drive I may be able get some rare stuff to you.

cool , me im buying rated r cd special editon , no deluxe

cool , me im buying rated r cd special editon , no deluxe
    and thx for help

Advertisement