Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Student

Options
  • 18-08-2014 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm new here and I'm wondering has anyone any experience in how colleges process European qualifications.

I'm still trying to adjust to the points system and the subject requirements for matriculation purposes. I know I'll have to do an English exam aswell but I think my English is good enough.

I'm just curious as to how long will it take for the colleges to contact the different countries or how do they check if the qualification is up to standard ? Could anyone walk me through a step by step basis on how it's done ?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭AoifeCN

Pattrick85 wrote: »
    I'm new here and I'm wondering has anyone any experience in how colleges process European qualifications.

I'm still trying to adjust to the points system and the subject requirements for matriculation purposes. I know I'll have to do an English exam aswell but I think my English is good enough.

I'm just curious as to how long will it take for the colleges to contact the different countries or how do they check if the qualification is up to standard ? Could anyone walk me through a step by step basis on how it's done ?

Thank you

Have a look here:
    http://www.qualifax.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=37&Itemid=2

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭AoifeCN

Pattrick85 wrote: »

Thank you

Have a look here:
    http://www.qualifax.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=37&Itemid=2

Advertisement