Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfast Triathlon sold out!

Options
  • 18-08-2014 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hello fellow Tri-ers

I'm just after seeing that the Belfast Triathlon has sold out and I'm a bit gutted! Was hoping to make a weekend of it and had the accommodation booked :(

That's my sob story but if anyone is not using their entry - I'd gladly take it off you. I need two as I can't really leave himself behind!

Hoping someone can help.

Lesson for next time - entry first and hotel second!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

rosie_c wrote: »
    Hello fellow Tri-ers

I'm just after seeing that the Belfast Triathlon has sold out and I'm a bit gutted! Was hoping to make a weekend of it and had the accommodation booked :(

That's my sob story but if anyone is not using their entry - I'd gladly take it off you. I need two as I can't really leave himself behind!

Hoping someone can help.

Lesson for next time - entry first and hotel second!

I have an OLY entry, do they accept transfers?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 rosie_c

I have an OLY entry, do they accept transfers?

That's great. They do accept transfers and it's the Olympic we want to do. I'm looking for two entries - any chance you know anyone else not using their entry? I'd definitely take it off you if I thought I'd get a 2nd.

rosie_c wrote: »
    That's great. They do accept transfers and it's the Olympic we want to do. I'm looking for two entries - any chance you know anyone else not using their entry? I'd definitely take it off you if I thought I'd get a 2nd.

Sorry I don't, let me know if you want to buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

I'll take that off you if rosie c doesn't want it.

PWEI wrote: »
    I'll take that off you if rosie c doesn't want it.

Sold, PMd you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 long_boy

I'm also looking for an entry ASAP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

I might have one for sale. I can't do it having bought my entry the second they opened.

One of the guys in my club told me a few weeks ago if his gaa club got knocked out of the championship so I'll ring him tomorrow and check.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 long_boy

I might have one for sale. I can't do it having bought my entry the second they opened.

One of the guys in my club told me a few weeks ago if his gaa club got knocked out of the championship so I'll ring him tomorrow and check.

I got an entry earlier this morning so I'm sorted. Just to let you know - today could be the last day for transfers. They said the 24th but I'm not sure if you'll actually be able to do it over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,440 ✭✭✭The Davestator

I'm looking for an entry so let me know if you have one. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Fitzilicious

Hi all,

I've an entry going if anyone is interested?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Hani Kosti

Hi all,

I've an entry going if anyone is interested?

What distance?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Fitzilicious

Hani Kosti wrote: »
    What distance?

Olympic distance

Word back today from club mate and he is taking it. Sorry. Hopefully with Fitz's entry people will be sorted.

Another one just came up in the club if any one still needs one and it isnt gone by the time I can put you in touch let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭P2C

Another one just came up in the club if any one still needs one and it isnt gone by the time I can put you in touch let me know.

68 Lost souls. Have you still got the entry for the Olympic?

P2C wrote: »
    68 Lost souls. Have you still got the entry for the Olympic?

I sent him on a message but it might be gone already. Ill post up when I hear back.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

They've just released a statement saying they've changed around transition and have opened up for entries again. Better be quick if you want in

https://endurancecui.active.com/event-reg/select-race?e=6558454

• Registered Users Posts: 4 brustaighort

Hi,

I am looking for an Olympic entry for Titanic -- not sure if the organisers will still accept transfers but am willing to tri :). Please let me know if it is still available.

AFAIK all transfers had to be completed yesterday.

They opened entry again yesterday till 21:00 I posted a link above guess you missed out.

yes...unfortunately I missed this yesterday :(

• Advertisement

yes...unfortunately I missed this yesterday :(

Maybe send them a message on facebook. I don't think all the extra places sold out so you never know. You don't ask you don't get.

Great idea! thanks a mil!!!!!!

Advertisement