Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Contribution Charge

Options
  • 18-08-2014 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭

Hey there, incoming First Year (but not my first time around), I'm going to be paying fees and SCC - Does anyone know if DIT allow for paying the charge for SCC per semester rather than in one go? I know I can do it for fees but can't find any specific info about the SCC, and just need to make sure I have things in order for a loan. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭gauchesnell

To register you must pay 50% of the fees due ....have a look at the Fees website

Students going online have the option to pay:

100% of the fee due
    50% of the fee due
    Any other amount. (Students will not be allowed register until at least 50% of the fee due is paid).

Hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

To register you must pay 50% of the fees due ....have a look at the Fees website

Students going online have the option to pay:

100% of the fee due
    50% of the fee due
    Any other amount. (Students will not be allowed register until at least 50% of the fee due is paid).

Hope this helps
    So the fee includes the contribution charge? That's great, I know about tuition fees, as long as I don't have to pay SCC in full straight away that's a big help.

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭gauchesnell

sorry nope...apologies

fees refer to all fees due (tuition and student contribution charge).

For example if you owe €xxx for tution and €2750 for student contribution you need to pay 50% of the total amount to register.

If you received your details on how to register yet you should be able to go online and it will tell you exactly how much you need to pay to register.

Fees are not paid by semester either - it is 50% to register and the balance by 31st January 2015.

If you need help with anything contact Student Services or the Fees Office or pm me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

That's excellent. Glad I can do half and half - eases the strain! Hoping to have registration letter in the post soon :) Thank you.

Advertisement