Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get my guarantor to my loan instead of me?

Options
  • 18-08-2014 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm unable to make the monthly direct debits of my student loan and I want my guarantor to pay?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

I'm unable to make the monthly direct debits of my student loan and I want my guarantor to pay?
    Hi,

Thanks for the post.

You will need to discuss your options with the student advisor or customer advisor in your account holding branch.

Here is a link to our branch locator, to help you.

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Janette[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 3 theorignal_JD

I can't get in contact with anyone all through to voicemail and the direct debits comes out on the 21st

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi theorigional_JD, 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

Can you PM us with your full name and the name of the branch where you applied for the loan? We can send a request to your branch to contact your directly. 

Just to mention, please do not include any account information in your PM. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 theorignal_JD

Hi theorigional_JD, 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

Can you PM us with your full name and the name of the branch where you applied for the loan? We can send a request to your branch to contact your directly. 

Just to mention, please do not include any account information in your PM. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Won't let me send you a pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi theorignal_JD, [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]To send a PM please make sure you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings and then click in the link in my signature below to send the message.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]If you click on your username in the top right corner then go to Control Panel and then Edit Options. You then need to make sure you have Enable Private Messaging ticked, as well as Show Signatures. You should then be able to send us a Private Message. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks, [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Elaine [/font]

• Advertisement
Advertisement