Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road Opening Licence

Options
  • 18-08-2014 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how long it usually takes for the council to grant a 'road opening licence' to bord gas networks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Anyone know how long it usually takes for the council to grant a 'road opening licence' to bord gas networks.

presume you mean excavation work on a road. I think in general the service providers such as ESB networks, gas, telecom dont need licences to dig up a road and do works. however, i'd be fairly confident they let them and the gardai know in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭Road-Hog

Max Powers wrote: »
    presume you mean excavation work on a road. I think in general the service providers such as ESB networks, gas, telecom dont need licences to dig up a road and do works. however, i'd be fairly confident they let them and the gardai know in advance

U r mistaken re ESB and bord gais they defo need them. Wud think two weeks from application and payment of relevant fee

Advertisement