Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RFID wallet

• 18-08-2014 9:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

Looking for a good RFID wallet any suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

RFID Wallet

RFID protection for your passport. (Newer Irish passports are biometric passports, afaik.)

Link
    Biometric Technology makes use of the unique biological features we all have. Examples of biometric identifiers include facial measurements and characteristics, fingerprints and iris patterns.
    The Irish e-passport will facilitate facial measurements which can be used with facial recognition technology to verify the identity of the bearer. At present the Irish Government have no plans to include fingerprints in the passport.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭hexosan

Seen the wallet on amazon from the top link. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭thehippychippy

Base camp on abbey street have these wallets now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭hexosan

Base camp on abbey street have these wallets now

How does the price compare to amazon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 307 ✭✭gavindublin

Dunnes are carrying them a couple of years. Only credit card size items though. Nice product though. Think they're sold for a company called Go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭thehippychippy

hexosan wrote: »
    How does the price compare to amazon

A bit more expensive, from memory. But I was more interested in the water filters to be honest. They had rfid wallets, purses, Crédit card holders and passport covers but can't remember the prices. I think, and this could be wrong because I was looking at a lot of different things in different shops yesterday, but I think they were around €30. Maybe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Maxpedition are bringing out a new line in wallets with rfid in them

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Rougebladez

Looking for one myself. Looked for one with rfid after seeing a Secrid wallet but at €40 was a bit pricey.
    H
    So just kickstarted this one. At 19usd I don't think I can go wrong.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sdproduct/x-flex-slim-wallet-rfid?ref=email

Advertisement