Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weight Lifting Gloves..

• 18-08-2014 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks! I had a very old pair of classic style mesh and leather gloves that I used for many years! The logo is well worn off so I can't remember if they were Weider or York? The stitching was very strong!

Question is where can I find similar gloves in Dublin? I've checked a few places and still have not found the classic mesh style which lasted me so well last time. Most of the gloves I've seen so far are quite weakly made? Stitching, thickness etc. Although the best of these so far are Professional Mad Max brand. Anyone used this brand? If so what do you think?

Would like to get a pair that are durable and will last a while at least. I'm not a power lifter and don't use very heavy weights but use mid-weights twice per week incorporated into my own fitness routine. Appreciate any feedback! Thanks!

Advertisement