Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commuting to college. Can someone please help me?:)

Options
  • 18-08-2014 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Does anyone know of a bus company that departs from Dundalk and arrives at dit bolton street? Matthews has now changed their stop to just across from dit Cathal Brughta street and it will take me 15 minutes to walk to bolton street. The pick up point is now on Cumberland street and from what I have heard it's a rough enough area.. I don't want to be hanging around an area that I'm not entirely familiar with when it has bad comments about it. So can anyone offer to me any other suggestions? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Moved from LC.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It wouldn't even take me 15 minutes to walk from Cathal Brugha Street to Bolton Street, let alone a (presumably) fit young person.

Cumberland Street is literally around the corner from where they used to pick up on Parnell Street. You will be fine - and all that lovely Matthews wifi.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Dwaegon

5-7 minutes tops

Advertisement