Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No German society?

Options
  • 18-08-2014 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Tag, wie geht's euch? :)
    Looking through the list of societies at http://ucdsocieties.com/societies/ and there's no German society. :eek:

There was one a few years ago, what happened? :confused: I'd love to practice my German in a society.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Phyrexian

They were at Refreshers' Week in January 2014 so I'd say they do exist but forgot to contact the societies council and hence are not on the website (or something like that). I recommend looking for them on Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭mixery

well a committee for the next year was picked so i assume it's still going on. they organise kaffeklatsch which is basically an hour of drinking tea and talking to others. obviously prefferably in german but that doesn't always happen :P . if you have any more questions just ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dolanduck

You know you can always talk with Packet Of Gravy. Even though I swore to never again...I might change my mind

Advertisement