Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*JC 2014-2015 Off-Topic Thread*

Options
  • 19-08-2014 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

(Hope I'm not breaking any rules by doing this haha)

When are you all starting back? 26th for me. Fun times (and large amounts of caffeine) forecasted for the near future...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 pasheee

School starts next Thursday for me. I'm feeling pretty confident about the Junior at the moment, but that's all liable to change! I've decided to do after school study as my mother will be looking after 3 - 5 children during the week and there's no chance I'll get any study done with that much racket.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

pasheee wrote: »
    School starts next Thursday for me. I'm feeling pretty confident about the Junior at the moment, but that's all liable to change! I've decided to do after school study as my mother will be looking after 3 - 5 children during the week and there's no chance I'll get any study done with that much racket.

You will be fine. Listen properly in school, ask questions if you don't understand something and do every piece of homework as if it was an exam question.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭lundrum

I just realised I'll be back from France on the 27th so I'm going to miss the first day of school! Always important to leave a good first impression lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4 pasheee

Just started back today and I can honestly say it feels like I never left. My History teacher has us revising already, so I have no doubt I'll be able to tell you all about the Reformation in my sleep by the end of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭lundrum

I lost my history hardback so I'll be slightly fecked when my teacher finds out >_< she's still happy with me now though because I got 100% in the summer test somehow

• Advertisement
Advertisement